Liked: 0

Default Radical Graphics

I have a white 2007 Radical SR8 and would like to add some graphics. Any recommendations on where to find a good supplier?

Liked: 16

There are a few options. Most wrapping companies can make custom graphics for you. Or you could go out to Spring Mountain and have there subcontractor do it (they do a lot of cars). Or you can order custom graphics directly from Radical.

Best of luck. Post pictures of what you come up with.

Charley

Liked: 0

I'm keenly interested in what you do. I've got a plain red 2007 SR8, and I've thinking about graphics as well.

A great way to get graphic ideas is to look at the Spring Mountain Flicker site. You can see a great diversity of options.

Charley

https://www.flickr.com/photos/springmountainracing/

Liked: 2

How about just wrapping the car in your own scheme yourself? The modern car wrapping materials are pretty easy to work with and don't really cost much. Just peel and replace when you're sick of it or it doesn't come out like you wanted.

I got my materials and supplies from Metrorestyling and they have a pretty good selection of quality materials. I ended up buying a couple dozen samples before buying the actual material since you need to see the material in person to get a real sense for the color, plus it's handy to hold various color combinations together to see what works before buying in quantity.

I have before/after picture of my self-done wrapping job I did this winter for reference, but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to attach them :-(

Liked: 77
    JR

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most ! "

Liked: 141

[QUOTE=ksgrimsr;528101]How about just wrapping the car in your own scheme yourself? The modern car wrapping materials are pretty easy to work with and don't really cost much. Just peel and replace when you're sick of it or it doesn't come out like you wanted.
    I have before/after picture of my self-done wrapping job I did this winter for reference, but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to attach them :-([/QUOTE

ksgrimsr's pics reproduced below -
    - blue = before
    - white = stripped
    - red = after

Wow, looks great!

Liked: 1

You could always go with plastidip as your base and cut graphics overtop. when you are tired of it peels off. its quite resistant, but beware of gas spills... PD doesnt like gas! I ended up putting a mat black piece of vinyl around and under the gas intake port.

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information