2016 Swift Formula Atlantic
    -Brand New Stiffer Tub
    -2.3 Liter Mazda-Cosworth Engine
    -Hewland SG4 Gearbox
    -Pectel ECU
    -Cosworth Data System
    -Ohlin TTX Dampers
    -Schroth Belts good through 2021

This is a brand new car. No expense was spared in the building of this car. From the paint, suspension, engine, dampers and gearbox. Also have extra paint and the paint codes for this car. This is a beautiful, lightweight, fast car. If you want to win this season then this is the car for you. Great price.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Serious inquiries only.

$150,000

Kris Kaiser 717-324-2758

K-Hill Motorsports
    899 Forest Drive
    Abbottstown, PA 17301

Email: khillracing@comcast.net
    Last edited by KRISKAISER84; 03.05.17 at 3:58 PM.

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 39

Default Brand New Swift Formula Atlantic

What a beautiful car, can't comment on the price as I have no idea what it is worth. Like so many of the others who browse ApexSpeed the craftsmanship that goes into building something like this; from the original designers working CAD programs right through the manufactures and up to the final assembly, we look at it as "art" and it stirs our souls as much as a great piece of conventional art. If I had the money I would put a paint scheme on this car that was to my liking and hang it on a wall in my family room or in that man cave that I would have because I have the money to have one. You can say its a shame that it isn't used for it's original purpose, which I can understand, but appreciating if for the skills and artisanship that went into making it should be respected in the same way as great art. Just an opinion but I think there are others here who feel the same way.

Tom

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 44

Default Ditto

Awesome Atlantic, very impressive, but out of my league.

Thread Information