Liked: 4

For Sale Van Diemen RF 95 FC

PRICE DROP.. Selling our RF95 which we purchased on Apex Speed a while back. Purchased this car for my son who now wants to try a P1 car. I either need to sell it or buy another lift for the shop to stack it as space is getting thin. We looked at many when we were in the market and this one was as clean and complete as any we have found. Car complete with all documentation from new. We actually prepped this car for a customer back in the late 90's and then lost track of it for a while.

Spares include;
    Gear sets:
    17-28
    23-28
    16-24
    22-28
    22-29
    19-32
    24-26
    21-31
    24-27

New Nose, never mounted
    front wing
    2- new clutches
    new seat insert
    rear upright
    rear half shaft
    2 sets brake pads
    set springs fro shocks
    camber gauge
    brake bias control with cable
    read half shaft
    numerous odds and ends including ignition parts

total 3 sets of wheels
    2 sets OZ wheels
    1 set technos
    1 new set slicks
    1 set frains

1-844-GOT-KART
    978-479-7974
    apexkart@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ApexKartSports; 10.28.21 at 3:12 PM. Reason: price drop - bump

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by ApexKartSports View Post
    Selling our RF95 which we purchased on Apex Speed a while back. Purchased this car for my son who know wants to try a P1 car. I either need to sell it or buy another lift for the shop to stack it as space is getting thin. We looked at many when we were in the market and this one was as clean and complete as any we have found. Car complete with all documentation from new. We actually prepped this car for a customer back in the late 90's and then lost track of it for a while.
    Spares include, wheels, gears, new nose, some wing parts... looking for $ 17,500. firm or we will tick it away. For additional information, feel free to email or call. thanks George V @ ApexKartSports

978-479-7974
    apexkart@comcast.net
    That's a very nice car
    Good luck
    Scotty

Liked: 3787

I'm seeing a trend here. Beautiful 95s!

At the recent ARRC, Terran Swanson showed up with a car seemingly ready for a car show.

Jon Baytos and I were checking it out and Jon said there needed to be a series just for those cars. He may be talking to Brad and American Racer....

5. The following 4 users liked this post:

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1488

I wonder if that's Pizzo's old car. Spent a few seasons in VARA and picked up a red paint job. It had those distinctive wire guys on the rear wing.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 218

Gorgeous machine. And it's not red!

Interesting rear brake line routing, but if it works, no worries. And that's the only thing I see that I'd monkey with. I wish this one had been available when I'd been looking!!

Liked: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Frog View Post
    I'm seeing a trend here. Beautiful 95s!

At the recent ARRC, Terran Swanson showed up with a car seemingly ready for a car show.

Jon Baytos and I were checking it out and Jon said there needed to be a series just for those cars. He may be talking to Brad and American Racer....

This rf95 is a very good car !! used to be mine ... quite a few non OEM parts on this car starting with the nosecone and all the way thru !

nicely restored !
    friend us on FaceBook search "velocity haus"
    like on facebook search "velocity haus Engineering"
    Velocityhaus.com
    velocityhaus@gmail.com
    @Velocityhaus2 instagram

Liked: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kirchner View Post
    I wonder if that's Pizzo's old car. Spent a few seasons in VARA and picked up a red paint job. It had those distinctive wire guys on the rear wing.
    it is the very same !!
    friend us on FaceBook search "velocity haus"
    like on facebook search "velocity haus Engineering"
    Velocityhaus.com
    velocityhaus@gmail.com
    @Velocityhaus2 instagram

Liked: 33

Thanks for the compliment Frog! It took a huge amount of time and effort to get it to where it is now, and there's still a laundry list of off season projects to do. Photo attached is from the ARRC. Greg beat me to it, but it is indeed his old car. Greg was definitely open to talking about what he'd done to the car and giving me the rundown on everything!

For whoever is interested in the RF95 that is for sale in this thread, it is a great car to get into. I had never driven a winged open-wheel car before (had previously run Vee) and I was immediately comfortable and confident in the car. You also have great support from guys like Greg and Brad at Primus supporting these cars!
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. The following 6 users liked this post:

Default RF95 Van Dieman w/spares

still available... Selling our RF95 which we purchased on Apex Speed a while back. Purchased this car for my son who know wants to try a P1 car. I either need to sell it or buy another lift for the shop to stack it as space is getting thin. We looked at many when we were in the market and this one was as clean and complete as any we have found. Car complete with all documentation from new. We actually prepped this car for a customer back in the late 90's and then lost track of it for a while.

Spares include, wheels, gears, new nose, some wing parts... looking for $ 20,000 firm or we will tuck it away. For additional information, feel free to email or call. thanks George V @ ApexKartSports

978-479-7974
    apexkart@comcast.net

14. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Bump

Still available
    1-844-GOT-KART

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ApexKartSports View Post
    Still available
    1-844-GOT-KART
    Out of curiosity, how big a driver will it fit?

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1262

Quote Originally Posted by evilcat155 View Post
    Out of curiosity, how big a driver will it fit?
    Define "big".

Tall? Probably 6-2 or 6-4. I'm 5-11 (32in inseam) and no problem at all. Depends on how you are proportioned.
    Wide? I have 22in wide shoulders and fit in mine.
    I have running back type legs and fit fine as well although snug.

Weight depends on where it's carried.

Liked: 20

Sold

Thread Information