Thread: F500 for sale

Liked: 0

Default F500 no longer for sale

Thank you for your interest, but this car is no longer for sale.

I have a multi time winner and Waterford Hills Championship winning car. It is completely disassembled but is complete and would make a great winter project as well as a very inexpensive way to get into the class and racing. This car was hand built by Randy Smith and campaigned by him for a few years.

There are some tiny stress cracks in the frame to be repaired as well as one bar on the front left that is need straightened even though its not noticeable unless you put a strait edge to it.

I have a 500 megabyte folder of very detailed pictures that documented my tear down of the car last spring, and Randy has also offered to help with rebuilding the car as a labor of love. He knows the car better than anyone and is just an absolutely great guy.
    The car also comes with two WHRRI Log books, and a few spare parts. The body is a combination of carbon fiber and fiberglass.

I am tied up in a full size race truck and will not have the funds to rebuild the F500 the way I would want, so I am selling the car for $3,500. That is my bottom dollar I will tell you I paid $4,500 for it so I am taking a huge loss on it. The car seriously needed to be refurbished to recoup it's former glory and be the safest it can be.
    You can call or text me at (517) 414-0130 and I'll do my best to get all of your questions answered.
    Thanks for looking
    Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rumz; 12.14.16 at 5:31 PM. Reason: Missing contact information

Thread Information