Liked: 3

Default KBS/Invader Bodywork

This bodywork came with the car. It is missing one side panel. The center connecting area of the main piece is cracked, weak, and needs work to strengthen.

Here is a link to the album with bigger pictures:
    http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/album.php?albumid=493

I know we have to put a price (and I really have no clue on that) but I will accept any somewhat reasonable offers. Just depends what I have to do in terms of delivery. The bodywork is in Cincinnati.

It will be real cheap for someone who wants to meet me at the ARRC next week to pick it up.

Asking price that I expect no one to pay so make an offer: $500

Liked: 307

Notice the name on the bodywork is Karl Gelles, one of Bob Gelles sons. Bob was a 'big time' F500 competitor in the early 2000's. Then moved up the formula car ranks to running 'pro' formula series (with pay drivers). Haven't seen or heard anything about him for a number of years.

Liked: 0

Default Sent you a PM

Zookie,

Sent you a PM about the body work.

Quote Originally Posted by zookie View Post
    This bodywork came with the car. It is missing one side panel. The center connecting area of the main piece is cracked, weak, and needs work to strengthen.

Here is a link to the album with bigger pictures:
    http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/album.php?albumid=493

I know we have to put a price (and I really have no clue on that) but I will accept any somewhat reasonable offers. Just depends what I have to do in terms of delivery. The bodywork is in Cincinnati.

It will be real cheap for someone who wants to meet me at the ARRC next week to pick it up.

Asking price that I expect no one to pay so make an offer: $500

Thread Information