Liked: 3

Post Summit point frcca finale! Oct 29/30/16

So last weekend of the month the last one of the season! With EMRA AND THE RCFFS SHOULD BE LOTS OF FUN! I mean what the heck MATTHEW DIDN'T WASH THE HOUSE AWAY SO WE WILL BE OFF THE COUCH TRYING TO DRAG ONE MORE RESULT OUT OF THE OLD GIRL, SHE GOT A FEW MILE ON HER BUT SHE STILL COOKS! SEE YA THERE!

Default 20 and counting!

So we are on the board for Saturday as the CFO for once again ok'ed our massive budget for the weekend. Still need the "Champ in waiting and the other 2 members in good standing of FBR to jump in to the breach " I mean why not you got till April/May to sort it all out! See ya there.

Default Wow that was fun

A super weekend of weather and RACING ! Great to Share the weekend with the EMRA. Hosts and The RCFFS FOLKS! More after the Grandkids Halloween! Another great season FRCCA Andy, Jeff,Dom,Ken and AJ and Bobby from Formula Haus!

Liked: 29

Default Thanks

I had the pleasure of meeting several of the FRCCA drivers in the paddock and sharing time with you on-track. It was a great experience that I would look forward to doing again. Cool cars and great people in the family of open wheel racing.

RCFFS Driver

Default Two Groups Same Mission

Only got to say Hello to some of the RIGHT COAST CREW but we are on the same mission. RACE the FF's we enjoy so much. Quite a few of the FRCCA GANG were down the bottom end of the track to watch the show for your races. I Still learn by watching after all this time and went to school on the way you guys get around the bottom end, KUDOS. LETS DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR JOE AND ANDY I'M IN!

Thread Information