Liked: 0

From Les at BRP regarding the Test Festival 13-14 December:

"We will use the full track Saturday and the west loop on Sunday. Will probably separate open and closed wheel but depends on how many show. Normal hours, open at 7:30am, drivers meeting at 8:45am and track time 9am - 5pm"
    Harry T. Angell<br />Bakersfield, CA

lES
    ARE THERE TRACK NUMBERS FOR THESE LAYOUTS?.
    Dean

Dean check with the track but I believe Sat is 14cw and Sun is 27cw. Believe it or not 27cw is second fastest (as far as top speed) configuration that we run!
    Michael Hall
    Got a job
    Race a bike
    Cal Club

could you say what are the test festival specifics are?, i.e. cost and track time
    Thanks,
    Rick
    Lola T340

Here are some details about the TEST REST at BRP:
    Harry,

If you can post that would be helpful.

Cost is $175 for the entire (1/2 of normal price) weekend plus $10 per crew if not Cal Club members.

We normally start with an open track for all unless there is a large number of cars. With larger car count we will split into two sessions of 30 minutes each. Track time is maximized as we do not take breaks or lunch.

We do not have a licensing requirement.

The self serve 76 pimps will be open at all times and the specialty VP fuels will also be available.

The tracks will be 13 CW on Saturday and 27 CW on Sunday. Sunday we have the annual SuperTT or SupermotoTT classic with free admission for testers and crew. Real fun event to watch with very talented riders.

Thanks,

Les Phillips
    661-764-5333
    Harry T. Angell<br />Bakersfield, CA

Contributing Member trout roberts's Avatar

76 self-serve pimps? I'm sure that I'll get in more trouble than I can handle if I go there!

Trout &gt;&lt;{{{º&gt;
    Trout <º{{{><

Les:

Can you tell me if the tire shop will also be open?
    Dean

Thread Information