Liked: 64

Default WTB: Solo2 A-Mod car

Looking for a running A-mod. It doesn't need to be the "latest and greatest" technology, but a solid driver that can be in need of some work, but not a total rebuild. Doesn't matter if its 2-
    stroke or 4-stroke, automotive or motorcycle powered and CVT or "good old" standard shift.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing whats out there.

Dan
    Dan Lipperini Jr

www.RaceLabz.com

Contributing Member quartzracer's Avatar
    Liked: 5

deleted, I saw your website I understand why your looking for a work in progress.

Actually it's not for me, one of the guys that runs out of our shop is looking for a "fast" auto-x toy. I posted for him because if his other half finds out that he is actively looking, he would be in deep doo-doo. If I just so happen to find something, bring it to the shop and then we just "trade" for something he has, he believes that there will be fewer consequences.

Stupid youth!

"It's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission." Words to live by!
    Dan Lipperini Jr

www.RaceLabz.com

Contributing Member
    Liked: 32

Default The Bandit

I'll sell the Bandit. Mazda powered vintage amod. I bought from your area. It still has records in Pennsylvania Hillclimb Assoc. Top time of day car here in SSCC autoX.

If he's interested we'll talk price and transport.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The following members LIKED this post:

I used to race with Jerry Kieft who built the car and still correspond with him. I'm also friends with Ted Theodore who later owned the car. It has a rich history at hill limbs here in PA.
    Last edited by Dan Lipperini Jr; 09.04.16 at 4:01 PM.
    Dan Lipperini Jr

www.RaceLabz.com

Liked: 6

Default Ralt RT5 available

I have a Ralt RT5 9 time women's SCCA national champion car 2 ltr with Super Vee head converted to wider suspension lots of mods for auto x, always gets FTD at local events , A or B mod recently converted external water pump to electric, needs very little if anything, recent r25 slicks, Annular slave, in cockpit adjustable sway bars, penske shocks, haltech electronic fuel injection. Awesome power, tons of fun Mike 717-278-7381 in Lancaster PA $18k
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 41

I've always been fascinated by A-mod.

What kind of car is actually needed to be competitive? Is it possible to cram forced induction and/or a bigger engine into a older FF or FV, add front and rear wings, more tire, and give it a go?

Seems like pretty much everyone in the class runs a custom chassis with a modified motorcycle engine.

Liked: 3

The top cars actually run modified snowmobile engines.

Liked: 140

Default how about fA mod

I even have low ratio 4 speed first gears for the FT200, makes it H pattern not over and back 1st.

Liked: 20

Quote Originally Posted by kjchristopher View Post
    The top cars actually run modified snowmobile engines.
    For now...

Thread Information