Liked: 58

Default Watkins Glen Registration

The registration is a little confusing on Motorsport.org. It has an option to choose "Vee Challenge Cars" for primary registration, (I assume that's us) but when I click on it, it says I must first register for FV. If I register for FV then it wants me to pay an extra $150 to run the Challenge Cup. Anyone know what the story is?

I got the answer. You need to sign up for Formula Vee and then sign up for a challenge cup additionally.

Liked: 126

22 Cars entered for the Sept 17 & 18 fun one come out and have some fun.

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 298

I asked Dean about the schedule after I registered and he said it was confusing to find. My wife spent some time and did find it and for the extra $150 we get a race by ourselves on Sat. only. so for $545 we get a race on the long course with the small bore formula classes and a race as challenge cup at the end of Sat. Then we get a race on Sunday again with the small bore formula group on the short course. The only good thing is there are two different sanction #'s so it counts as two separate races.

For me the coolest thing is there are 8 Womer cars registered for the weekend which is half of the cars I have made! I really hope I can get everyone together for a group photo since this is by far the most of my cars that have ever showed up for a single event.

I still have some work to do on my original car, now Dermot's car, before I go since when I realized I had to much to finish before the Pitt race so I stopped working on it and will get back to it this weekend so unless something shows up that would cause a big delay I should be ready when Dermot picks me and the car up on next Thursday.

Ed

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 298

Make that 9 Womer cars!

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License Matt Clark's Avatar
    Liked: 356

it's turning into a Womer reunion! other than Spec Miata & SRF, there are more cars you built coming than all other classes have outright!
    I smell a photo op.
    ~Matt Clark | RTJ-02 FV #92 | My YouTube Onboard Videos (helmet cam)

Liked: 109

I guess the space that says Womer parking only will get a little crowded.

Contributing Member Chris Elwell's Avatar

Going to be a great weekend.

Liked: 23

Default Fun 1

It certainly looks to be a great weekend to wrap up the season.
    a lot of track time..

Does anyone have any idea where we'll all be paddocking? It'll have to be a large enuf area to handle all them Wormers ;-)............ and others.

Thanks
    Dennis

Classifieds Super License Matt Clark's Avatar
    Liked: 356

from the conference call, sounds like the same paddock area as usual in grass near medical & into the fenced/paved area.
    ~Matt Clark | RTJ-02 FV #92 | My YouTube Onboard Videos (helmet cam)

Liked: 23

Default Fun 1

Thanks--

Good for both the "want grass" and "want pavement" crowds...... and close to the restrooms too ;-)

Dennis

Thread Information