Thread: 2015 f600

Liked: 13

Default 2015 f600

Hello,

I am selling a 2015 F600 The car was built new for the 2015 race season. The car is now well sorted and very fast. A complete redesign and rebuild and made MAJOR improvements for the 2016 season. The car was tore down 100% and got a new, much lighter, powder coated frame.

It will come with 2 engines the 1st is a 2011 GSXR 600 that was built by Moon Super Cycle for this year, very powerful and reliable. The 2nd is a 2008 GSXR that is a spare and has been in the car and tested.

Three sets of wheels will be included, 3 NEW Hoosiers tires (2 rear and 1 front)one set of 5 heat cycle Hoosiers, one New set of wet Hoosiers, One set of 2 Heat cycles Hoosiers .
    Aim Data system is included, works great and can really help fine tune the car and driver!
    We have a lot of other parts to go with too. Sprockets, different pucks, spark plugs etc...

The car is excellent and has great potential, has shown great speed and has made the podium at the Majors and a 3rd at the June Sprints. Wins in the CEN-DIV The car is better than 3rd, I am the driver and after getting 3rd in the sprits in F5 I raced to an 8th in FE in the same day the car has more in it than I do as a driver.

The car will fit just about any size driver. I am 6'1" 215 to 220 pounds and fit with room to spare. The cockpit is 19 inches wide at the hips and 22 inches wide at the shoulders. The car is coming off the track at 918 pounds with me in the car after the races.

Many new aluminum components for weight reduction, and aerodynamic improvements for top speed and down force.

Only selling to run 1 class, running 2 classes has been to much work this year in FE and F5. Would consider trades to get in to FB or P2 as we love the MC power plants. Would sell or trade the FE too.

Asking $13,800 OBO

Call 319 505 0036
    Email Bluterek155@gmail.com
    Last edited by bluterek155; 02.17.18 at 9:34 AM.

Default Picutes

Few Pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Pics

More pictures
    Last edited by bluterek155; 08.05.16 at 11:32 AM.

Liked: 10

Default f600 fs

Do you have pic's of the rear? especially showing the rear suspension? Who is the car builder?
    Thanks,
    J Puccini

Dave Brown made the car this was his 3rd car he made after working for a f600 team.

Default Rear PIC

Here is the rear.

Default Picture

Picture

Default Sold

Car is sold!

Thread Information