Liked: 106

Default Skylar Robinson Signs F4 drive

https://momentummotorsports.wordpres...m-motorsports/

Skylar Robinson to compete for Momentum Motorsports!

Posted on August 2, 2016August 2, 2016 by momentummotorsports

Photo Credit-Blake Blakely

Momentum Motorsports is excited to announce the signing of Skylar Robinson. 20 year old Georgia native Robinson will be joining Momentum at the second F4 US Championship event at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on August 11-13th.
    Starting his career out in WKA, Robinson found success winning multiple karting championships, paving the way for successful entry into open wheel racing. Since then Robinson has seen much success across Skip Barber Series, F1600, F2000. 2014 and 2015 saw Robinson taking home 2nd in the F2000 and F1600 Championships. Having already won a British Formula Ford Triple Crown Championship, Robinson has proven he has what it takes to seriously compete in this new championship.
    Robinson is excited for the opportunity to join Momentum Motorsports, “The Picards are great people and I want to do the best job I can for them. They aren’t afraid to work and I think together, we’ll be able to accomplish a lot.”
    With dreams of one day competing and winning the pinnacle of endurance racing Daytona, Le Mans, and Sebring; Robinson is excited to see how the F4 US Championship can help advance his career on the path to making those dreams a reality.
    Follow the teams journey as Skylar Robinson pilots the Momentum Motorsports #2 Crawford Composites F4 car powered by Honda Racing/HPD at Mid-Ohio!

Facebook- MomentumMRacing

Facebook- SkylarRobinsonMotorsports

Twitter- @MomentumMRacing

Instagram- @MomentumMRacing

#MomentumRaces
    Last edited by Phil Picard; 08.02.16 at 8:31 PM.

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 291

this kid has maturity beyond his years!

Thread Information