Liked: 447

Default GPFour North - Gingerman Majors

First race out for us this season and on the new shoes... All things considered it was a fun weekend and the weather cooperated. The new tires sure aren't as sure footed as the Hoosiers were, but we're all in the same boat. I don't see the tires lasting for many more competitive heat cycles than the Hoosiers did. Maybe once the graining issue is resolved, that will change. We didn't have much of a graining issue all weekend to our surprise. I saw brand new sets of sticker tires coming back in looking like they were attacked with a cheese grater, but the graining complaint has been discussed already from previous races. If the tires were less cost than the Hoosiers it would be an easier pill to swallow. 10 years back the Hoosiers were closer to $500... now that would be a nice price point to be at again, but I think I'm dreaming. Congrats to Dean for taking the win on Saturday. It's been a while since I've seen anyone hold off Scott. It didn't last long though since Scott ended up with the win on Sunday. From what I heard, Hanna was keeping Mr Rettich company for most of the race so congrats to her as well for a good showing for most of the race. Looking forward to our next race which will most likely be the Grattan Majors.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 68

Wish I could have been there - hope to see you at Grattan!
    Marshall Mauney

Milwaukee Region

Thread Information