95 KBS Mk7 F500 and Trailer package

$7800

Since purchasing in October 2010 – The car was completely stripped down to the bare frame - frame was inspected, cracks repaired and repainted. Floor re-riveted with steel rivets to the frame. Electric fuel pump added for priming and backup. Fans replaced on both radiators. Douglas electric water pump added for rapid cool down after run. Converted from belt drive to chain drive. AIM digital dash with dual exhaust and water temp, speedometer and tach with playback ability. Body panels stripped, reinforced and painted. The 494 engine is strong and reliable – never an issue. New silencer added to exhaust. Wilwood brakes all around. Clutches were rebuilt prior to the 2014 Solo Nationals. This car is setup for autocross as the side bars were removed by the previous owner. I have not used the car since 2014 and have decided to let it go.
Please contact me with any questions at: paul.shaver99@gmail.com

Pictures are here:http://PJShaver.zenfolio.com/p616272921

Major items included:
3 sets of wheels: 2 mouted with slicks .. 1 set only run once at nationals in 2014, and set of rains - all stored in basement
Large selection of primary clutch weights and springsfor primary and secondary
Clutch tools
Carburetor jetting kit
Easy lift jack
Chain cutting and press fit tool

Includes the following inventoried items:
Partial Log Book (missplaced currently "put in safe place?")
Notebook with notes from previous owner
Rear view side pod mirrors – unpainted - not installed
Roll bar body panel – not installed
Body side pieces that were removed
Dash faring – not installed
Misc starter parts including a Spare starter
2 spare engine cylinders, Cylinder head and cover
Various K&N air filters
Misc fuel line, pump and carb springs
Filter, fuel pumps
solenoid
Complete round tube front A arms and spare rods and heim joints
Original belt drive pulleys and belts
Wilwood brakes for 1 axel
2 wilwood caliper brake seal kits
Broken throttle cable for spare parts
Clutch belts – 3 worn, but useable
Spare front, rear, accessory and drive hub
Misc spare replacement axel bearings
Lug bolts and spare lug nuts
2 replacement dampener pucks
Suspension bell cranks
Various new and used spark plugs
Spare brake caliper
Spare carb parts
Spare rear axle – slightly bent, but useable
Misc tools

TRAILER: United custom built 14 x 6 enclosed trailer ($3100 in 2007)
Only 72” tall from top of trailer to ground - easy to tow - great gas mileage
Lighter than full height trailer.. but title has full weight from manufacturer
Dexter single axle with easy-lube bearings
Home built tire rack, floor tie downs
Drop down back ramp – super easy to load
Side entry door

Some of the text from the previous owner Vern Lyle's post in 2008:
Just installed new Quadrini 494 prior to Solo Nationals. Previous good engine was trashed on bad load of pump gas. My co-driver, Scott Nardin, was mid pack having never sat in the car. I was well down due to above mentioned physical limitations, but the car felt great, lifting a front wheel coming off the turns, and the engine was strong and pulled steady 8050 rpms on the straights

Has a partial logbook and was most recently road-raced by Justin Gaver to claim victory in 2003 June Sprints. Mike Quadrini thinks he owned this car at some point with Mike Brent driving. Stored for a while, I got it in 2005, and have used it for autocross since 2006. Had been upgraded with 5-bolt wheels, and aero front suspension links (have originals). Changes I made for autocross: replaced all Heim joints, and suspension bolts with proper grip length AN stuff; narrowed front links for 7 inch wheels; replaced leaky fuel cell with 2 gal kart tank; and had side bars cut out for drivers flailing arms. Q confirmed that the chassis would not flex with these bars removed; they are easily welded back in for the track. Have cut out body pieces as well - and have original engine cowl cover. No cracks in the frame. Has 38mm carbs, Aaen pipe and muffler.

Betsi, was always competitive at Nationals and won in 2006.