Liked: 3

Default FRCCA at Shenandoah (Summit Point)

June 25 and 26 W/EMRA Reggie @ Motorsports REG Site! Two FULL race Days Practice/Qualify/Race EACH DAY on a true drivers track! If you want to DRIVE someplace where your arms are WEAK when your done for the day, this is one of those Tracks. SEE YA THERE!

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Default reggie closes tonight

Looking forward to the weekend

Liked: 13

Default Shenandoah

Bill Scott designed this challenging race course to appeal to those drivers that enjoy competition. The challenge comes from both the drivers and the track itself! Bill knew that some drivers would not like the track and as he told me he designed it for those that enjoy challenges. The FRCCA consider this race course as its favorite, bring your formula car and join us on Saturday June 25 and/or again on Sunday June 26, each day has practice, Qualifying and 18 lap races. You do not need to change anything; we have a class for any formula car division.

Default hiho hiho it's off to the track we go

Shortest trip of the year! See Ya there!

Default Saturday Racing

BEAUTIFUL DAY! Great Racing yesterday on a hot and sunny day. Our Team had a short day but I guess you can't expect ALL the luck to be good. Anyway the results.

FPA 1 Andy Graham 2 Andrew Stockert 3 Oscar Pacheco

F1600 1Rich Schwegler Jr 2 Anthony Caracappa 3 Paul Redstone

On a sad note note The FRCCA lost Rich Schwegler Sr. late last week. A club member since the late 80's and a great guy to race with. Both my brother Jeff and I had many great battles with Richie thru the years! I have a video of the Sat Summit Point main race last year' Didn't think it would be our last great fight! He will be missed by us all! PS He beat my butt on the last lap, again!

LOOK FOR GOOD WEATHER AND GREAT RACING AGAIN TODAY!

Default Sunday Racing

Another day that was a beauty!

Correction Sat f1600 1 Josh Giordano 2 Rich Schwegler Jr

Sunday f1600 1 Josh Giordano 2 Paul Redstone 3 Rich Schwegler Jr

FPA 1 Andy Graham 2 Oscar Pacheo 3 Andrew Stockert

NEXT EVENT New York Safety Track July 16 and 17

Thread Information