hello all, just a short post I thought you should know about. I have 4 full motion racing simulators used in a commercial environment. We only use real world race car components such as MOTEC Pressure sensors, Tilton, OBP and Wilwood hydraulic brakes and clutches, real race seats etc.

The components here although in a sterile environment when compared to real world racing environments, go through many more duty cycles in a month than most race car components see in a year.

On one of our f1000 sims we use a 2 pedal OBP brake and throttle pedal set pairing. Recently the throttle return spring let go.(it looks like a return spring in a close pin kind of) Upon visiting the OBP site, there was no part number to replace it. I contacted Pegasus and nor did they have a part # but they did give me the Managing Directors email. I sent him an email explaining what had happened. I was fully prepared to order and pay for the part and shipping from the UK to Canada.

To my surprise and delight, the MD got back to me in under 20 hours, he was apologetic that I had this failure and reported that this was the first time they had experienced this failure with the throttle return spring. In addition not only was he apologetic, he had his sales team contact me, get my address and 3 return springs are on their way to me as i type and they are sending them FREE of charge. Not just free replacement springs but they are covering shipping as well.

Kudos to OBP and for the record, the OBP pedals have performed near flawlessly over the last 14 months and they get about 36 hours a week use!

Just thought you should know about their great product and service!