Liked: 447

Default SCCA Enterprises announces 2016 Contingency Program

Enterprises FE/ESR Contingency Race Weekends 2016:Featuring the new "GPFour" American Racer Tire

For addition info or to be put on the distribution mail list, contact Robey Clark at SCCA Ent

rclark at scca dot com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 1

Thanks for the info, looks like a nice payout! What kind of parts are PCV's good for? Are tires included?

Do stickers need to be run? Is any registration required?

Quote Originally Posted by FormulaRedline View Post
    Thanks for the info, looks like a nice payout! What kind of parts are PCV's good for? Are tires included?

Do stickers need to be run? Is any registration required?

I believe if you're an FE racing in a listed event, you're automatically entered. I'm also assuming that anything you can purchase from a CSR should be covered by the voucher. So that would include tires... I'm thinking that this would partially replace the Hoosier contingency that we lost. I advise anyone from SCCA Ent or any of the CSRs to correct me if I've mistaken anything.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Liked: 28

The Parts Credit Vouchers (PCV's) are intended for FE/ESR parts purchases only from your CSR. The PCV's are intended to help with overall costs to run your car which will help indireclty to lower your tire costs.

Thanks Robey, In the past we've gotten our tires from our CSR. So would that not be included with the PCVs or do you mean that the PCVs only go towards SCCA Enterprises products that are on the FE price list?
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Liked: 1

I also found on the SCCA website that I could register for Summit Racing (product credit per Majors race) and Ford Performance (cash for the season long Conference Champion).

https://www.scca.com/pages/main-contingency

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Carter View Post
    I'm thinking that this would partially replace the Hoosier contingency that we lost.
    I take it then that there will be no tire specific contingency this year?

Liked: 28

Keith,

The PCV's are for SCCA FE/ESR parts only with orders placed with your CSR. How you and the CSR's work the accounting in the background is up to you all. We have to have an FE/ESR parts order from the CSR to apply the Credit Voucher presented at the time of the order. If you get my drift.

Got it! Thanks for the clarification, Robey!
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Liked: 218

Default Almost tax time

As soon as I get through the last few days of taxes I will have a comprehensive list of all the contingency and cash prizes in the Northern Conference FE series.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information