Liked: 0

sold
    Last edited by mascosean; 05.17.16 at 1:31 PM. Reason: delete thread cars are sold

Liked: 91

I'm potentially interested in some of your spares once the cars sell. That is, assuming that the new owner(s) don't want them all.

Ok cool. please pass the word around if you know of anyone looking for Formula Mazdas. What spares are you interested in? I may sell those to you separately.

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1261

You might post individual prices for the cars at least.
    A lot more people will buy 1 than will buy 4....

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 32

OK, you guys that want to move up or just change cars so you don't have to slave over them all the time: let's keep these babies in the northwest & get a large group going again !!!

You know these are fast, sturdy, durable, reliable race cars. Lots of speed (and FUN) for the $$.

Moses does a great job of having all parts available to maintain or rebuild the car at fair prices.

(An example: I'm starting my 8th season on my sealed/spec engine & when I get beat - it ain't because of low horsepower... thank you Mr. Drummond!)

Let's get a local group to qualify & go to Indy for the 2017 RunOffs!

Spec racing at its best. Come out and show me how it's done!

(I'll buy a bottle of tequila for a new owner that keeps & races one of these cars in the northwest!)

Mel

Toledo, WA

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 47

Default wrong section

probably want to post in for sale, not wanted ...

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 145

Yea keep em in the northwest.....I will add a bottle of Dry Fly vodka to that tequila.

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Thank you guys for the suggestions. I just updated with more pics and an updated and expanded equipment list. I'd love to keep these cars in the Northwest. I'd like to try selling everything as a package at first. If no takers in a week or so I will sell individually. switching cars to Radicals is the only reason for the sale. Everything has ran once in 2016 and everything is in great condition.

Thread Information