Liked: 7

For Sale 2006 QC-1 Invader

Selling/RENTING my 06 QC-1 Invader. 14 race weekends since new. Fits 6' 210 # diver fine. 493 with good compersion. Heulings pipe. Fresh Micro Bellmont primary, M&M driven. Extensive use of Carbon fiber (full belly pan, defuser, dash, etc) and TI fasteners. Very light weight. Mychron 4 dash, belts good through 2016. 3 sets of wheels. 1 set rains, 2 with R25 Hoosier's. Includes spare low time 493, pipe, jack, stands, suspensions bits, nose, carbs, calipers, axle, hubs and much much more. The fit and finish on this car is excellent. Attention to detail during build is evident. FRESH pearl white paint. Awesome looking car. A true turn key package. Put gas in the tank and go racing...$9000 OBO. If you have any questions please call 810-441-9608. I'd be glad to discuss and answer any and all questions you may have. Car is available to rent for Waterford Hills driver school as well as other races in Cen.Div. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aerobatpat; 04.20.16 at 2:24 PM. Reason: add pics

2. The following 7 users liked this post:

Liked: 91

For Sale more pics

Here are some more pictures of the car with the body off. The car has been thoroughly cleaned since these were taken, but you can see the extensive use of carbon fiber everywhere.

This is a great car with huge potential. My dad (Patrick McRee) and I are 6'0" and 6'2" , 220 and 200 lbs respectively. Both of us fit fine in the car but I wasn't able to pass the broomstick test. If you are under 6'2" and 220 lbs you will fit perfect.

-Eric McRee
    Last edited by TDI PILOT; 09.17.16 at 11:49 AM.

4. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 13

is the front duct on the nose purely for people like me to ask "what's the duct for?"
    "im so broke it makes ted kennedy in a bikini look good...true story"- adam g

Not really sure about the vent. Maybe for the radio that used to be right behind it? It could also be a cooling intake for the flux capacitor

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 13

Sounds about right lol

I don't have the money for it right now but I am interested if it's still available later on
    "im so broke it makes ted kennedy in a bikini look good...true story"- adam g

Get yourself a lightweight, race ready F500!

10. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by TDI PILOT View Post
    Get yourself a lightweight, race ready F500!
    I'm working on a way to get this car. It's more than I can really afford right now, but since my car is not race ready, I'm faced with buying something so I can attend class at WHRRI in April or sit out the entire 2016 season as I invest time and money into getting my car prepped for 2017. Then the question is what do I do with my car.
    Randy Smith really built a master piece of a car that will be a winner again once restored so I hate to sell it but two cars is too many on my limited budget.
    Last edited by Rumz; 03.31.16 at 7:51 PM.

Default Still available

Car is still for sale and possibly rental.

Call Pat @ 810-441-9608

Liked: 2

Car is beautiful. Not ready to be a car owner again though.

Default Invader

Car is race ready!

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by RSR427 View Post
    Car is beautiful. Not ready to be a car owner again though.

Ryan...Jack Scott in Canaan, CT could do everything for you, including store and tow to the track. Has a nice shop there and does it all for a lot of people. He's a really good kid.

Best,

Bruce G.

Liked: 1

I bet the duct in the nose cone is for a radio antenna.

!!!SOLD!!! thanks Apexspeed

18. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TDI PILOT View Post
    Not really sure about the vent. Maybe for the radio that used to be right behind it? It could also be a cooling intake for the flux capacitor
    As the builder of this car, I can assure you that scoop was NOT for the Flux capacitor (that's in the rear). But it is in fact a small Aero device to break up the stagnant air in the drivers compartment. ALSO as a bonus, keeps said driver just a little cooler!

Contributing Member captaineddie1975's Avatar
    Liked: 19

Quote Originally Posted by flat tappet View Post
    Ryan...Jack Scott in Canaan, CT could do everything for you, including store and tow to the track. Has a nice shop there and does it all for a lot of people. He's a really good kid.

Best,

Bruce G.
    Bruce
    Please use a different avatar you are showing me in the Black 65 my old Red Devil which is my cover photo on Facebook. Very confusing. I bought a car from Pat McCree in 2007 which resulted in "The Trip From Hell" (towing back to Ct in a "white out" in MI
    He is an excellent guy to deal with and his son is an excellent kid too.
    Ed Capullo

Thread Information