Liked: 218

Default 2016 FE Challenge!

I wanted to get this out there to assure everyone it was going to happen again. There will be more details to follow, but we do have $7,000 locked in for cash prizes. We will be switching to all Majors races as the Runoffs are in Mid-Ohio this year.

I will keep you updated. Please see initial announcement. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 177

I had to laugh when I saw the "Defending National Champion will not be eligible for cash prizes."

Looks like a great schedule. I am mostly running test days this year to work the car and myself out a little bit to prepare for a (hopefully) strong 2017 but I should see you guys at Gingerman in July!
    I race communist race cars.

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling, there are rules." - Walter Sobchak

Scott and I met at the PRI show and went through the details of the Series. Scott graciously agreed to not participate in the cash prizes, which he is contributing to. We were waiting for other details not in our control to be finalized but thought we should get this out there so that you guys can make your plans for the year. I do have some contingency sponsors that are joining and we are pursuing others. Hopefully we can build on a great Series from last year!
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

5. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 177

I had no doubt you and Scott had worked that out. It just gave me a chuckle. See ya in Michigan!
    I race communist race cars.

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling, there are rules." - Walter Sobchak

Liked: 11

Scott needs a different "challenge" to compete in-like Indycar. Because he has proven to be way out of our league. In a good way! LoL

Liked: 3

What happened with the whole Southern FE series? There was talk of a North, South shoot out at the end of the season last year for 2016.

9. The following members LIKED this post:

The Southeast will have a series this year. There is still a plan to have a Shootout at the ARRC.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

11. The following 3 users liked this post:

Thread Information