Liked: 29

Default Pro Mazda "Masters" class for 2016

Anderson Promotions has revamped the "Masters" class for 2016 and beyond. 35 and older drivers can now run the 2004 spec car or the 2012 spec. Entry fee's are 40% lower per event and Tires are limited to 2 sets for a 2 race weekend. Engines must be either Speedsource or Daryl Drumman built and do not require the series "seal". There's a few other changes on their website.

I ran a few events last season and had a good time. Hopefully this new structure will help bring some more drivers come out and play!
    Kevin Davis
    04 Pro Mazda
    95 Lamborghini Diablo
    59 Piper Comanche

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 29
    Kevin Davis
    04 Pro Mazda
    95 Lamborghini Diablo
    59 Piper Comanche

Liked: 8

Just curious how the master class turn out has been. How have the cars
    held up against the current spec. Typical lap time variance,
    What year cars are being run, seems like a great option for FPM cars that
    Are looking for series to run.

Liked: 142

3 or 4 of us down at St. Pete? Cars run the same map as the champ spec cars. My car is legal for either class, same with finelli. So obviously parity is there.

We chose to run national because we're just racing for ****s and giggles and saw no need to spend more for entries and tires as we're not beating kids who're gonna be racing indy cars in 2 years.

we had a ton of fun as always. Anyone who has one of these cars should come out and play as the big events are ridiculously fun. Although i think we're implementing a new team rule, no more partying till 4am on saturday nights anymore this season. new cutoff is midnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4655.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	67517  
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

6. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 8

Hazlenut you have a PM You hooked me with the partying part....is this included in the entries lol!

8. The following members LIKED this post:

hahaha! yes, yes it is.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

Quote Originally Posted by HazelNut View Post
    3 or 4 of us down at St. Pete? Cars run the same map as the champ spec cars. My car is legal for either class, same with finelli. So obviously parity is there.

We chose to run national because we're just racing for ****s and giggles and saw no need to spend more for entries and tires as we're not beating kids who're gonna be racing indy cars in 2 years.

we had a ton of fun as always. Anyone who has one of these cars should come out and play as the big events are ridiculously fun. Although i think we're implementing a new team rule, no more partying till 4am on saturday nights anymore this season. new cutoff is midnight.
    Would that be midnight PST when the event is EST? You really need to cover all the angles. It is Charles you're dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by ric baribeault View Post
    Would that be midnight PST when the event is EST? You really need to cover all the angles. It is Charles you're dealing with.
    it was a group effort

Liked: 177

Terran was such a nice kid.... Then he worked with Fat Boy Racing and now I have to step my game up on entertainment value. Are there any classy strip clubs near Black Hawk? I shutter to think of the personnel at such an establishment.
    I race communist race cars.

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling, there are rules." - Walter Sobchak

Thread Information