Classifieds Super License Raceworks's Avatar
    Liked: 215

Default Formula Mazda parts for sale

Trying to get rid of the last bits of my Formula Mazda inventory as I do early "spring cleaning" at the shop:

Bare standard frame, jigged, needs some paint touch-up in some spots: $1,000

"Tall Man" frame with front bulkhead, master cylinders, brake & clutch lines, partial shift linkage, interior sheet metal, AMB transponder, wiring harness & switch panel, steering column, stainless belly pan, inner radiator shrouds, oil & fuel lines. Also has SCCA logbook & chassis ID plate (serial # 00-200): used $2,000

Center cowl with mirrors, yellow, used in good condition: $300

2 Noses, used in good condition. One are yellow in good condition for $150, one is yellow/white & could use some repair on the lower front $100.

Engine cover, used in good condition. Yellow. $250

Rear lower shock mounts, 2 each left & right: $50 each.

1 Used rear hubs with drive pins, $200 each.

6 #5 shear plates, $12 each

Weber DCOE jets & other parts. Wide range of idle, air corrector, pump, and main jets as well as emuslifier tubes and various other small parts. Well over 100 pieces. $500

1 used outer rear wheel halves, $80 each

2 used inner wheel halves, $80 each

3 new front swaybar sliders, $26 each

5 aluminum front upper comp spacers, $4 each

5 front swaybar drop links, $15 each

4 front upright pin spacers, $3 each

2 shock spacers (3/8), $2 each

3/8 tapered spacer, $2

Used wheel centers, used and pin holes refurbished using the drill & press-in kits previously sold by MSR, 7 in the older style centers at $150 each, 6 newer style centers $200 each.

Front gurney material. One is enough for a single gurney & painted white, $4. Two more are enough for two gurneys each, $9 each.

5 front gurneys, trimmed for left side, one painted white & the rest plain, new $4 each

1 front gurney, trimmed for the right side, used & painted yellow, $2.

1 pieces rear gurney material, new & plain, $9 each.

Pair of left & right sideskins, in good condition, $140.

Oil injection pump with lines. Pump is good but one line is missing a banjo end. $100

2 intake manifolds, used, $180 each.

NEW complete DCOE carburetor with chokes, may need some setup, $600

Complete DCOE carburetor with chokes & air filter stack. This one was set up & running with our jet setup (the one that can actually idle for a while without fouling). $500

Used Facet fuel pump with weatherpack connector & AN adapters, $50.

Factory wiring harness (part # 080-112), new, $20.

2 shift fingers, one unused, one drilled for 5/16" bolt, $80 each.

6 short shock bump rubbers, $11 each.

Used engine spider with hardware, $140

Used fuel pressure regulator, $20

Pair of used Bosch blue coils, $60

Used clutch slave cylinder with adapter & mounting bracket, $50

3 #6 shear plates, $13 each

2 adjustable rev chips $15 each

Photos of all this stuff are available here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=74d73e7163

Prices don't include shipping. You can also pick up at the shop or I can load them with me when I travel to the track.
    Last edited by Raceworks; 04.23.17 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Updated for items sold.
    Sam Lockwood
    Raceworks, Inc
    www.lockraceworks.com

Liked: 10

How much of this stuff do you still have?

From memory, that's what I've got left. I may have sold some of the bump rubbers but I'll have to get in the shop tomorrow to be sure.
    Sam Lockwood
    Raceworks, Inc
    www.lockraceworks.com

Liked: 0

You wouldn't happen to have any 1st gen rear lower control arms kicking around would you?

I do not.
    Sam Lockwood
    Raceworks, Inc
    www.lockraceworks.com

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 22

Im interested in the good condition side pods, engine cover, and one nose. Is there any damage that would need to be repaired before installing on car? Would you be willing to ship these parts? Any idea how bad it would be to Milwaukee WI? Thank you.

Liked: 0

Default center section

Quote Originally Posted by Raceworks View Post
    I do not.
    Hello hope all is well. do you still have the center section to the formula mazda if so what year? se need the older model not the pro mazda. mvellone@cox.net

Thread Information