Liked: 56

Default The Racer's Expo

This year Northeast Formula Vee (NEFV.org /NEFV Facebook) will be be manning our booth at the Racers Expo in Marlborough MA, together with the NER SCCA. This year Cinderella has been upgraded to the ballroom. That’s right, we will no longer be located down the emergency exit hall, so look for us center stage.

THE RACER'S EXPO
    Friday, January 29 &
    Saturday, January 30, 2016
    Friday 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM - Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
    $5.00 Admission Fee - Refundable on $50 Vendor Purchase
    KIDS FREE!
    Royal Plaza Hotel - Route 20 - Marlboro, MA - Exit 24b off I-495

Below are a few pictures of the past couple years.

2015 Expo
    2014 Expo

If anyone is interested in possibly joining formula vee, this would provide an excellent opportunity to chat with many folks, as well as see one of NEFV’s finest prepped cars. Plan to spend a few minutes watching a few promotional video’s featuring intense on track action.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 83

I'm glad that FV gets to be in the ballroom this year. Although we aways got a lot of attention in the emergency exit hallway, it will be good to be with the big boys! I can't wait to see Kevin's newly-painted car. He never disappoints - should be a showstopper!

Contributing Member

Everyone, we're all set for the show tomorrow and Saturday. Please come by and chat. The show is a great experience, and there are a lot of other booths to visit other than our own. It is truly a racer's show with many vendors.

http://www.theracersexpo.com/

Here's the schedule.
    Code:
    Friday:    Setup      9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
               Showtime   4:00 PM to 9:00 PM 
    Saturday:  Showtime   9:00 AM to 4:30 PM 
               Takedown   4:30 PM
    Tom Pape will be bringing the munchkins - see you there!

John

Tom
    Make sure you get plenty of the jelly filled. They're my favorite.

I can't wait to see Kevin's new paint! Always an eye catcher.

Nick

Contributing Member

I was thinking of bringing my bodywork and swapping for Kevin's when he's not looking. You think he'll notice?

Liked: 17

Quote Originally Posted by jpetillo View Post
    I was thinking of bringing my bodywork and swapping for Kevin's when he's not looking. You think he'll notice?
    Sorry,
    I think my car qualifies for "car in most need of new bodywork"...

The "other John"
    John Ferreira
    FV 15

Default Racer's Expo 2016 Pictures

What a fantastic event! Thank you to all the FV driver's who came out to support the booth and special thanks to Kevin O'Hearn for showing off his beautiful Citation. I know we spoke to several interested parties and I look forward to seeing all of you at the track in 2016. Oh, thank you Kevin and Tom for providing plenty of jelly filled Munkins to hold me over until dinner.

Pictures

Racer's Expo Pictures

Next event Race-A-Rama, Springfield MA!

Liked: 58

It was really nice meeting and talking with all of you.
    -Dave

Contributing Member

I've posted this in several venues - but people and organizations who sponsor and help us deserve the attention.

I’d like to add a few words of thanks…

First, we thank the New England Region (NER) of the SCCA for hosting us at this event. Merging our two booths was excellent. In particular I’d like to thank NER folks Wiley Cox, John Ferreira, and Trevor Hermance who made it possible for us. NER hosting/sponsoring NEFV certainly had a big impact on the success of the event for us. We hope we had a positive impact on the NER's show success as well.

Second, I’d like to thank those NEFV folks who helped organize our event and came out to man the booth: Paul Faford, Nick Galuardi, Tom Galuardi, Kevin O’Hearn, Jeff Adams, John A Petillo, Andy Pastore, and Tom Pape.

And a special thanks for Kevin O’Hearn for bringing his car. It was stunning and really drew folks in to check it out.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...BxZy0zTHJ5dDR3

Thanks,
    John

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information