Liked: 1432

Default Any info... anywhere?

I was trying to find information on the US F4 Series, and I can't even find a website. All I see are press releases from SCCA that are 're-tweeted' by others from over a month ago.

It's now 2016. Has anyone received any cars? Is there a schedule that has been release? Why can't I find a website? Entry Fees? Licensing process? FRP had a site up months and months ago I thought and easily pulled it up in a Google search.

'Secret Car Club of America'??

Liked: 3787

Reid,
    Obviously you are not part of the target audience.

https://www.scca.com/articles/199854...endar-unveiled

Found a schedule buried in the SCCA site.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 4

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Side note - why is SCCA listing "leading Edge GP" on their F4 website? Do they not remember the 'pro' F1000 thing?

http://www.f4uschampionship.com/page...-f4-teams-list

Banned
    Liked: 1116

As long as the entry fees are paid, I doubt the SCCA cares much about the ethics/business dealings of their entrants.

If I remember correctly, didn't he stiff SCCA on the sanction fees for the F1000 thing? You'd think they would remember that - unless he is using a different name on the form.

Just sayin' - hate to see some young kid get burned.

Liked: 210

Eight cars does NOT a great series make
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Banned
    Liked: 1116

Quote Originally Posted by reidhazelton View Post
    If I remember correctly, didn't he stiff SCCA on the sanction fees for the F1000 thing? You'd think they would remember that - unless he is using a different name on the form.

Just sayin' - hate to see some young kid get burned.
    I believe you are correct. Another corporation stiffed the SCCA. This is a different corporation with the same "principles"

Our society wants corporations to be treated as separate legal entities. Because of that, the principals get certain protections, and the government gets the benefit of additional tax revenue.

Eventually the chickens come home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by rickb99 View Post
    Eight cars does NOT a great series make
    I wouldn't take those 8 teams, or 'teams' in the case of Leading Edge GP, to mean that it is an inclusive list, nor they must be single car teams. I am sure some will field multiple cars, and there are others who are not listed.

I just watched a British F4 race from Donnigton on MavTV. They had about 20 cars. Parts sales for them must be incredible. I'd sell a car for $45k all day long with that easily offset by the parts revenue in a few races.

Now the question...if we can watch British F4 in America, will we be able to watch US F4, in America? Doubt it.

Liked: 91

Quote Originally Posted by reidhazelton View Post
    Now the question...if we can watch British F4 in America, will we be able to watch US F4, in America? Doubt it.
    Because they have the sheer audacity to make RIGHT turns. The NERVE of some people!

Thread Information