Thread: ARRC in 2015

Liked: 703

Default ARRC in 2015

Registration for the ARRC is now open: http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...5#.ViAkXvlVikp

This has often been a decent gathering for F1000. Who is planning on going?
    If anybody (with qualifications) from the West coast wants to fly in, I might know of a competitive car to rent.
    Last edited by Mike B; 10.15.15 at 8:09 PM. Reason: title
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

Liked: 273

Wish I could afford to do a rental for this, Road Atlanta is my all time favorite track. I'm totally tapped out from Daytona it was wicked expensive.

I'd like to do some of the East Coast Majors for next season though. Need to mark some of those off my bucket list.
    Gary Hickman
    Edge Engineering Inc
    FB #76

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

Sad to see that there are no FB entries for this weekend. With the Runoffs so close, everyone that would normally go to the ARRC went to the Runoffs.

Liked: 553

That might be a factor, but there are 17 F500's registered. The nearby Runoffs didn't seem to hurt their (impressive) turnout.

Considering the weather forecast for this weekend (mostly rainy/cloudy/damp), the FB guys might be glad they aren't there anyway.

Liked: 227

Default ARRC in 2015

Not much crossover from the Runoffs in F500 (4 cars). All but 2 of the F500s will be getting tow fund money from the F600 Challenge series. This is the final race of their season.

Contributing Member formulasuper's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Quote Originally Posted by cory mcleod View Post
    Not much crossover from the Runoffs in F500 (4 cars). All but 2 of the F500s will be getting tow fund money from the F600 Challenge series. This is the final race of their season.
    And there is something about the series winner getting a paid F2000 season next year? Oh ya!
    Scott Woodruff
    83 RT5 Ralt/Scooteria Suzuki Formula S

(former) F440/F5/FF/FC/FA
    65 FFR Cobra Roadster 4.6 DOHC

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information