Liked: 218

Default One Formula FE Challenge Finale!

The 2015 One Formula Racing FE Challenge wrapped up yesterday at Road America under sunny skies and 80 degree temps! Either Dean Opperman or Denny Marklein would win the championship with an outright win in the last race. Dean came out on top leading every lap with Hanna Zellers in close pursuit. Hanna set fast lap of the race.

The Saturday race saw Michael Mueller win his first FE race with Dean Opperman a close second. Becker Reardon rounded out the podium on both days, setting fast lap of the race on Saturday.

Mueller's win on Saturday marked the 6th different driver to win one of the 11 OFR Challenge races!

See final results here.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

2. The following 6 users liked this post:

Liked: 0

Congratulations Dean Oppermann. Even with the little hiccup before heading to pit lane for Sunday's race.
    Great Drive , Great end to a great season.

Liked: 447

Congrats to Dean on the big win on Sunday when the championship was on the line. Also a big congrats and a big thanks to Steve and the contributors of the series for a big success on the series and putting the proverbial "carrot" out in front for all of us rabbits to chase. I'm really hoping this catches on to other regions (CSRs) as well as to other sponsors of the series to make that carrot even bigger next year.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 18

As our first event, I'm really happy to be part of the group. Becker, Kris & I can't wait for next season.

Thanks to Steve for building an affordable series for the region. And thanks to all the competitors for the encouragement to this rookie car team!

If anyone is on the fence, this is the side to jump to!

Andy

Thread Information