Liked: 79

Default 2011 RFR for Formula B conversion

2011 RFR with no engine/gearbox for FB conversion. Suspension updated to current spec including new wishbones, bellcranks and pushrods with all new hardware. Ohlins 3-ways just rebuilt. The car is complete including Aim evo 4 data system with Formula car steering wheel, current belts, fire system, 2 excellent sets of OZ's, full range of springs, rear wing is new.

SOLD! Thanks Apexspeed

Last edited by B Reid; 01.05.16 at 10:38 PM.

Liked: 8

Default 2011 RFR for Formula B conversion.

Hi,

I am intrested in your car, and would like to get some additional information.
    Contact info : vdass019@mail.com of 561-234-6124. Thanks.

Liked: 1

Please send pictures and details to: gordonb@uark.edu

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

I have a RFR F1000 chassis rear half that is damaged, but can possibly be of assistance to anyone who decides to get this car.

Liked: 79

Glenn- Thanks for offering this assistance. I have had many inquiries as to what exactly is required to do the FB conversion and I know some of the components but not everything.

Also to be clear- it is still in "FC" configuration, less engine and gearbox but otherwise a complete car.

Liked: 126

Bob and I have an agreement for his car.

Liked: 126

Default FS: 2011 RFR for Formula B conversion

I bought this car and am putting it back up for sale.

As described by Bob Reid above. There's almost $5K (new price) worth of AIM data system on it, including shock potentiometers. Boxes of stuff I never really went through. There are 9 wheels (4 rear, 5 front).

I took it completely down to the bare chassis to install a new belly pan. Old belly pans are off. A 4' by 12' sheet of 080 aluminum, epoxy, and appropriate 5/32" CherryLock rivets can go with the package. I took the fuel cell out, apart, cleaned, inspected (good), and riveted back together.

This package really would make a great candidate for FB at a very affordable price. See Coop's note about having a back half for this car.

I bought this car for FC, and so I also picked up two LD200's. So here's my asking prices:

Complete slider as how I bought it, with aluminum sheet, epoxy, and rivets: $13000

Complete slider with one LD200: $16000

Complete slider with two LD200's: $18000

I believe these are pretty good prices, so not much wiggle room. I bought another car and am motivated to sell this one. Pictures / additional info on request, but I'll try to add some pictures here tomorrow after the rain stops.

Added 24 Apr: The car has a pretty big cockpit and comes with two rollhoops, one for tallman.

Thanks
    Last edited by RobLav; 04.24.16 at 7:57 AM.

Thread Information