Liked: 442

Default Pro F2000 Results

Looking for results for the F2000 pro Series(Pacific,FF2K Zetec and F2K) in the 1999-2005 era.

Can't seem to find much of anything on the web other than a couple posts here on Apex.

Also any picture galleries from that era would help.

TIA
    Roger

Liked: 157

Roger, try to get in touch with Mike Foschi. I have not talked with Mike for a few years but he was last working with Dan Anderson, not sure if he still is. Pretty sure he is banned from Apexspeed, Mike being Mike and all, LOL.

I sent you a PM with the last email I had for Mike.

Thread Information