Liked: 41

Default let's end the season with a bang

it would to be great to finish this season with a large group of vee's. we have been plagued by wrecks and mechanical issues as a group or they are just sitting idle here New England. I''m challenging everyone to get those cars fixed and back to the track because it will be a long winter. after having disappointing numbers at both Palmer races ( whiskey hill raceway) . which is truly is an awesome track to drive it is very challenging an fun to drive.
    thanks jeff

2. The following members LIKED this post:

We are off to a good start 7 vee's signed up with just under 3 weeks to go. It would be great if we could get at least 14.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 479

Up to ten at last count - I figure Craig may sit this one out, but where is the Fos?

We have one Mike but a few more are missing.

John, that car must have cooled down by now.

Ron, how are you doing?

Paul - did not see your name yet. Someone buy his other car - I am sure it is ready to race.

BTW - who is renting a garage and what is the max cars they will allow?

Any special pricing for this race?

ChrisZ

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 56

13 FV's entered for the weekend so far. Perhaps we could get a few more for 15. Come on guys, it's going to be a long winter!

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Well we know have 12 v's on Friday and 15 on Saturday. What's the chanceof grabbing a couple more last minute entries??

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 96

Default let's end the season with a bang

"let's end the season with a bang"

I tried that line on my wife on the last day of summer...
    "I love the smell of race fuel in the morning. It smells like victory!"
    Barry Wilcock
    Pit Crew: Tumenas Motorsports/Houndspeed, Fat Boy Racing

Contributing Member
    Liked: 479

The NE FV season ended with a great weekend.

Justin Noble and Nick Gualardi fought tooth and nail over two days with Justin prevailing both days by less than 1 second each race.

There was a problem being mixed in with the wings and things, but the officials took our requests to heart and we came up with the best solution, we had one all FV race and they had one all W&T race. I think everyone understands that we cannot mix these classes, so I am looking for better groupings in 2016.

ChrisZ

Thread Information