Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default NARRC "Runoffs" reg open

Folks, I am not even sure New York Region is in fact still referring to their Fall Lime Rock event as the NARRC Runoffs anymore but as that was what it was called for literally decades I guess I can get away with calling it that now !
    Anyway, Registration is in fact open, check on motorsportreg.
    And while it is still 3 weeks away with the SCCA National Championships at Daytona the weekend previous if you are planning on running , why wait ?
    No, I am NOT a member of New York Region but as it appears this event has slipped off the radar to some degree I wanted to try to stir up the troops and get a decent field.
    Then two weekends later is DUFFUS at Pitt Race, a fine pair of weekends to cap off your 2015 race season.
    See you there !

Contributing Member
    Liked: 302

Default Narrc

The Supplementals do call it the NARRC Runoffs and it is back to one decent race on Saturday rather then all the silly little stuff NER does.

I sometimes think the internet is one of the reason for the low car counts. Back in the good old days you would send in your entry and when you got to the track you would see who else came. Now you go on-line and check to see who has entered. See it is a low car count so don't enter. Well 10 other people did the same thing and didn't enter.

Oh, Motorsport shows only 2 cars now for FF, but there are at least 2 more confirmed that have not entered yet.

Ed

Liked: 111

Default Honda or FORD

Rand... you running the borrowed VD ford? or the vintage honda ?

Cheers,
    Bob

Liked: 142

I just entered. Finelli is planning on running too. Any other FCs?
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

I am running my faithful old Crossle 30F with the Fit still fitted....

Thread Information