Liked: 2

Default Race Ready QRE Invader for sale, fresh, spares!

Hi all,

Circumstances have forced me to sell my Invader. The car is race ready (ran the June LRP regional) and was just refreshed this winter by Mike Quadrini. In fact, the only "old" part of the car is the body. Log book is current.

Every meaningful part of the chassis is new with the exception of the arms and front hubs, there was nothing wrong with them. He clipped the chassis and every tube from the roll bar back is brand new. The car also has a new seat, fuel cell, engine, floor pans, radiators etc etc. All work was performed by Mike Q

I also just installed an XT Racing GPS Pro 8 lap timer / digital dash / data acquisition system. It works great! I have throttle position, brake pressure, RPM, EGT and Water temp sensors installed and logging / displaying. The lap timing and telemetry features are really cool.

The engine in the car only has 3 race weekends on it. It was one of Herb Noble's run off's engines that he never put in a car, so it only has dyno time. I have another spare engine I bought from Herb that also only has dyno time on it. It has never been in a car!

Along with the engines, I have 3 sets of wheels and the race tires on the car have some life left in them. I am also including a formula car jack.

I've done so much to the car, it's practically new, as I said before, the only tired part of the car is the body.

I'm looking to get $9k for the whole package. I'm in a difficult position and would like to do a quick sale. I will post pictures in the next couple of days.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

If anyone has any technical questions, Mike Q can help answer them as well as Dix who both have a lot of experience with myself and this car.

Some pics from LRP in June I found on my phone. I'm going to try to swing by my folks house to take some more pics soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

Default engines

are there 3 engines total, 1 in car and 2 on shelf or 2 engines total, 1 in car and 1 on shelf?

Hi,

There are 2 494 engines. 1 in the car with 3 races on it, one in the box with only dyno time.

Default F500 forsale

Hi- I have some additional questions. If you could call me at 305 872 3606 I would appreciate it.

Richard

Default Info

Quote Originally Posted by chuck baylor View Post
    are there 3 engines total, 1 in car and 2 on shelf or 2 engines total, 1 in car and 1 on shelf?
    I have a few questions, too. Please contact me at 570-237-2794

Hi Chuck,

I'll call you tomorrow.

Thanks,
    -Ed

Default Car Still Available?

Looking for a package deal!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gerald Ryan; 02.09.16 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to say thanks!

Thread Information