Liked: 0

Default wtb: march or ralt rt4

Wanted 78-84 March or Ralt formula atlantic/f2 any condition considered prefrably complete

Liked: 94

We have a great RT4
    we are on east coast , not far from shipping ports.
    send me an email kbaker@vintageracecarsales.com
    will send you details.
    VintageRaceCarSales.com

Contact me to learn about our amazing vehicle consignment opportunities.

email sent

Liked: 17

I have an 82 RT4 for sale. I can be contacted a marty7_nz@yahoo.com

Liked: 30

Motorsports Market have a trio of march FA/F2's for sale

http://motorsportsmarket.com/pages_n...t.asp?car=race

thanks Joules5 I have seen these cars very nice but to rich for me

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

Steve,

I have a 1982 RT-4 rolling chassis with fully known history that is about 3 months away from completion after a tub-up rebuild (pictures available.) Bodywork/paint is all that's left. I am in Memphis, TN. If interested please email me at fattogatto@msn.com.

Thanks,
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Liked: 1

Default Rt4

Have 3 RT4s e mail teamvictoryr@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by garry64 View Post
    Have 3 RT4s e mail teamvictoryr@gmail.com
    Email sent

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 902

Default 78 March FA with Can Am Chops

Not yet for sale, officially, but am thinking about it. Always a Canadian car, was Bill Brack's spare car in 78. Rented by Jacques Villeneuve for a race (the brother, not the son), and amazingly not crashed. Went on as a centre seat Can Am car for 1984-1986 years as the Hart-powered Photon driven by Jeremy Hill (a very nice fellow) - you can find it's history online pretty easily. Raced in U2L in both Canada and US.....

I found this car years ago as an, ahem, "restored" formula Atlantic car (wrong body, wrong wing, duff engine, crap gearbox etc). It then underwent a significant restoration (brand new body, wing, Ivey engine, all electrical, all aircraft hardware, x-rayed castings and welds, all new suspension (nickel), rebuilt Koni shocks, rebuilt FT200 with perfect case, new Taylor axles and CVs, new discs, new subframe, rebuilt rack, ARP- centre axles, fire system, belts, new ally rad, all hydraulics, new fuel cell, blah blah blah). There is a lot that I am forgetting I am sure.

Perhaps the most significant piece on the car is a CAST front bulkhead. Many of these cars have been sidelined by a stamped ally bulkhead made mostly of jelly. Those of you with experience with this model know exactly what I am talking about! As I have some experience in casting racing parts, I commissioned a cast ally replica of the stamped part - this one will NEVER wear out. Spares of these are also available, at significant cost (I don't own them, but could refer you to the builder). Safe to say, I spent a fair bit on the car making it safe and sound.

Very large spares package. 2 sets of new slicks mounted (March and Revolution), mounted new (but old!) rains, am guessing from memory at least two other sets of wheels (March). Four corners of spares (used but very good suspension), new rear uprights, new front uprights (and I don't think any of the uprights have ever been used in anger). Drawer full of perfect Hewland spare gears, incl. on-shaft first spare.

Raced three weekends post restoration before life, then illness intervened. Haven't got back to it due to other commitments , although it is in truly race ready condition. You could safely race this car tomorrow.

NO original logbooks, but chassis tag remains there. Jeremy has confirmed that this is his old car, as had Bill years ago. The logbook I had issued when I returned the car to racing some years ago was stolen with a bunch of my gear from a trailer break-in (!), like race data and logbooks would be of use to anyone......Jerks

I don't think US$60,000 is crazy for this car, and don't really need to look at deep discount offers. What I need to do is pay for private school!

cheers,
    Bill Tebbutt
    416-360-7888x4 (try this first pls)
    or cell 416-988-0540

Thread Information