Liked: 21

Default 2015 Daytona Runoffs FM tire rule

Just reading through the Supps for the Daytona Runoffs and read SCCA will not enforce the FM marked tire rule.
    If I am reading this correctly, I guess we will all be on stickers or scuffs for the race.

Liked: 42

Default RunOffs Tire rule

This is how it has always been for the RunOffs.

Some competitors will sticker up for every qualifying session, and the race. Others will pick the two theoretical best qualifying session and sticker up for those, and the race.

It is always fun to see what everyone's strategies will be. We are still deciding on our strategy.

Getting excited!!

Moses

Liked: 21

Default RunOffs Tire rule

I sure did not remember that about the tire rule in the past.
    I am now pretty confident my wife may be correct that I can't remember anything.

Look forward to seeing you guys in Daytona. The race should have some fantastic drafting action.

Mark

Liked: 28

Default buy mike's tires!

ah, just call Mike Anderson and see if he will sell you his tires from last year. Those seemed to work pretty well! I'm sure they still have a few good heat cycles left in them.

Thread Information