Liked: 0

Default Where to source wets for an SR3?

Recently sourced a 2006 SR3 from a member on here and am now looking to purchase a set of wet tires. I've tried calling around to Radical dealers without much luck and it looks like Hoosier doesn't make the wets anymore?

Just curious what everyone runs now and if anyone could recommend a source for buying some.

Thanks for the help!

Ended up going with http://www.sascosports.com/index.asp in case anyone is looking. I'll let you know how my experience was after I get the tires. They sell the Dunlop and Avon wets for SR3/8

Liked: 16

Great tip. Thanks. It was my understanding that the Dunlop slicks are on World wide shortage. I just had my alignment changed to work with the Michiline slicks that Radical West is now selling for the SR 3 and 8.

I ended up getting the Avon's. Sasco was easy to deal with and got them shipped out right away on an extremely busy weekend (one of SVRA's big events). Can't comment on the Avon's yet as I have yet to use them.

Thread Information