Thread: car sold

Liked: 23

Default car sold

It comes with a heavy heart that my last car is tentatively sold. It is going to a great guy in the South Florida area, that will continue to race it in the South East Division probably in FS on a regional level. I am extremely happy that such a talented guy will be racing this car for some time to come.

What breaks my heart is that I could no longer run this car, and due to continuing financial woes, I am stepping away. It is too bad that some one didn't pick this car up to run it in the Majors, and the Runoffs in Daytona. This is an extremely fast car, which I am sure could be in the top 5 there, as it is a very light Van Diemen. The car is not sold yet, but will be when I seal the deal tomorrow morning. I still have a spare George Dean Suzuki for sale

After 25 years of racing Open wheel and SportsRacers in the SCCA., I am saying goodbye to some of the best people I have ever known. Thanks for all the memories. What is not for sale is my Hans Device and helmet. I may be back.

Brett Lane F440, F500, CSR, FE, FA, FB

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 444

Brett,

I hope things get back to normal for you soon. Don't be a stranger, you're always welcome in our pit.

Good luck.
    Hope to see you soon!

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Dang bud, that hit me right in The Feels...
    If you go to the RO's, come on by and say hi.
    I pm'd you
    GC

Thread Information