Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 78

Looks like we hit the track 9:45 Saturday morning for qualifying.

Liked: 157

Default Thanks

Derek, thanks for looking and updating me. It seems my Android can see the file, but not a IE Explorer. strange

Contributing Member
    Liked: 302

Default Bridge

Steve - note the comments on trucks over the bridge. Don't want you sitting outside the track waiting to cross while the first practice goes green.

Liked: 157

Default Thanks Ed.

Probably arriving in wee hours of the morning. Hope the gate is open and we get settled by about 2AM

Contributing Member

Default Race 4 results

Had a great time at Summit Point. Thanks to everyone who help put this all FF/CFF race together.

Did anyone get a copy of the race #4 results they could scan?

Ed

Liked: 50

Race Monitor has unofficial results for races 1, 2, & 4 at the link below. I have not seen any official results posted yet.

https://www.race-monitor.com/Results/Race/33820
    Michael Ray
    Crew for CFF #27 Phil Kingham

Contributing Member

Default Results

I saw that, looking for the "offical" sheet that has more info on it. Old school and like to keep them to study.

Ed

Contributing Member John Nesbitt's Avatar
    Liked: 899

Quote Originally Posted by EACIII View Post
    I saw that, looking for the "offical" sheet that has more info on it. Old school and like to keep them to study.

Ed
    Official results posted on the WDCR website.

http://www.wdcr-scca.org/events/club-racing

Under Club Racing Resources, click on results, then select Formula Fest.
    John Nesbitt
    ex-Swift DB-1

Liked: 280

To all of you drivers who came to Summit Point this past weekend, please accept my sincere thanks and appreciation. While the field was much smaller than we had hoped, the racing was superb.

Congratulations to Phil Kingham who put on a real clinic and not only won CF in all 4 races, but also won overall in races 2, 3 and 4.

Congratulations to Tom Schweitz who won overall in race 1 and FF in race 2.

Congratulations to Steve Roux who won FF in race 3.

And last, but certainly not least; congratulations to Mike Rand who put on a set of Hoosier 45's on Sunday and won FF and the highly prized horse's hindquarters trophy in the feature race.

Jim Oseth was actually the fastest car in the group, but unfortunately had some teething problems with the VanDieman Honda and could not convert speed into wins.

I would also like to thank the Washington DC Region and various board and staff members who could not have been more considerate and nice even though the small turnout is going to have pretty severe financial consequences. I expect to get lynched and instead was being thanked and told not to worry. Anne Callihan, Bob Crawford, Elizabeth Miller and Dave Gomberg are some of the classiest people you will ever meet.

Oh, I almost forgot to thank A. Nonymous for donating a set of gift cards that we presented to Phil and Mike as the class winners in the feature race. I have some pictures, but lack the digital skills to load them.

Let's see if we can close out the season in October at PittRace with a larger field. We will get the details out shortly.

Thanks,

Joe M.
    Last edited by Joe Marcinski; 08.04.15 at 9:20 PM. Reason: poor proof reading

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information