Liked: 11

Default '64 ad fv - sold

Considering trying to get back out hole. Not having a VW background (Corvette family) does not help. I am simply going to link to the thread on this forum before I consider ebay as a route. This car is not and was not my intention to run national level. There is no way I could with my job schedule even if I had the money and time. This was going to be for me to run solo vee local and short drives for now.

Asking $2,000 which incudes the car, trailer, an extra 1600 cc engine that needs tos be torn down and rebuilt, an expired fuel cell, couple of older original shocks not for the zero roll and some expired belts.

Also have a non mounted set of rain tires but I do not know what the life date on them is.
    This would be a great resto project for someone that overall is very complete.

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69008
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 08.05.15 at 8:14 AM.

Liked: 1

Do you still have the car if so email me at johnpitt823@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeanman View Post
    Do you still have the car if so email me at johnpitt823@gmail.com
    Email sent

Liked: 1

Can you rent send the email with your number I deleted the email by mistake

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Still for sale. Will consider trades and offers on the FV w/o trailer...1600 engine and few random spares etc also optional.

Storage may be an issue soon now. Open trailer so it can't go outside.

I am interested in Corvettes, heavily so trade ideas there welcomed. Going to go another route, this car needs to be in a garag with more fabrication tools then I have to make it right.

Don't mind keeping the trailer to fix up and park on the side of my house, I have projects I can use it for.

Going to try listing it on auction, if all else fails I may strip all parts off it to sell piece by piece and scrap the chassis. Body needs some love but looks complete, nothing a winter of sanding the fiberglass won't cure.
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 07.18.15 at 3:41 PM.

Liked: 0

Hi - is the car still for sale?
    Please email geoff_dibben@yahoo.co.uk

Sold pending payment.

Payment made, awaiting pickup for shipment.

Thread Information