Thread: FV Drums

Liked: 1871

Default FV Drums

Finally starting on the production run of the rear drums tomorrow. Because of ho late it is getting, I plan on splitting the run in half so as to get 25 or so available as soon as possible. These first pieces should be back from broaching and available to ship by sometime around the 27th.

Will post updates as I make progress.

Liked: 7

Quote Originally Posted by R. Pare View Post
    Finally starting on the production run of the rear drums tomorrow. Because of ho late it is getting, I plan on splitting the run in half so as to get 25 or so available as soon as possible. These first pieces should be back from broaching and available to ship by sometime around the 27th.

Will post updates as I make progress.
    Please do. I'm likely good for a set

The first 20 drums are going to the broacher tomorrow, so with any great luck, I'll have them back to ship next Friday. If not then, early the next week.

The remaining 33 casting won't get machined until I get another couple overdue jobs done, which will take about 2 weeks, meaning that the drums will be available in about 4 weeks.

Drums are broached and at the bead blasters. Should get them back here next Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Will start on the remainder of the batch in another week or so.

Drums are being drilled and tapped right now, so I will be able to ship tomorrow.

4 drums left from this first run. First come, first served!

The second half will start being machined in a couple weeks.

Thread Information