Liked: 102

Default Crew Needed in Az

We have several events coming up in the next 8 weeks.
    March 21 Chandler, AZ
    March 28 Chuckwalla, CA
    April 18 Chandler,AZ

More here: http://proautosports.motorsportreg.com

3 Formula Fords in our stable and I can use some help. No experience needed, just a good attitude and a desire to learn.

Liked: 2

Default Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C in Az View Post
    We have several events coming up in the next 8 weeks.
    March 21 Chandler, AZ
    March 28 Chuckwalla, CA
    April 18 Chandler,AZ

More here: http://proautosports.motorsportreg.com

3 Formula Fords in our stable and I can use some help. No experience needed, just a good attitude and a desire to learn.
    Hi there are you still racing, I am down in Scottsdale Arizona and I am an ASU professor at polytechnic campus and I do a lot of racing fab and mechanic on my free time, I am doing right now a f500 to f600 conversion. I am looking for people to hang with, I can do a lot of mechanical work and have all the tools for it. I would love to help you on your ff, especially during summer as professor have a new program to help community during summer break. Let me know if interests.

Liked: 123

Default Help

There are a lot of guys struggling on their own. Any chance some of your students might be interested as well?? Great learning opportunity!

Liked: 102

Quote Originally Posted by captdigi View Post
    There are a lot of guys struggling on their own. Any chance some of your students might be interested as well?? Great learning opportunity!
    John,
    I tried recruiting students from EVIT and the staff wouldn't allow it. They only allowed companies that make donations to recruit. I asked if all their students were employed and they said "No." so I asked why they were limiting businesses from having access to recruiting. They couldn't give me a straight answer other than "we only allow companies that "partner" with us......"
    I would think that there has to be a large pool of talented students that can't work full time and would love to have a part time flexible hours type of job. Just need to figure out a way to get the word to them.

Liked: 123

Default Pit hand

That's insane. It's their own free time. Like any other part-time work, such as raking leaves, like I used to do.
    Last edited by captdigi; 04.25.16 at 10:04 PM.

Liked: 63

Default Intersted

The first post on this was a year old.
    Are you still looking for help?

Please let me know.

Jeff Terry
    951-317-9307

Liked: 1115

Our season will soon go on hiatus for the summer. Remaining events are May 7th at AMP in Litchfield, then Memorial Day down in Wilcox. We'll pick it up again in September/October,
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information