Liked: 1

Wanted To Buy WTB F440 or F500 Pacific Northwest

Looking for budget, entry level F500 car. With front and rear suspension. Will consider F440. Mainly for AutoX and perhaps a track day here and there. Not looking for anything exotic or top of the line. Something that passes safety tech and is not hacked are the key. 2-stroke only (no MC conversions). Not interested in old concession cars. Trailer not needed. Thank you!

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

For Sale 1990 KBS Mk V

I have a 1990 KBS Mk V that has been significantly updated with many later model QRE components. I placed 3rd at Solo Nationals in this car in 2005. After that it got a frame up rebuild and I went club racing with it for a couple seasons, but I've moved on to FC so the F5 needs a new home.

I've been meaning to put up a FS ad but haven't gotten around to it yet. If you are interested send me a PM. The car is currently in Vancouver, BC.

Sheldon

Thread Information