Contributing Member
    Liked: 26

Default F1000 driver coach / private instruction

hi all, I have a friend who wants to buy an F1000 car for racing next year. he is a GT racer now, holds an SCCA race license and he asked me to look for a driver coach / instructor that uses F1000's for renting and instruction while receiving instruction.

a few years back I remember reading on the forum that a fellow by the name of John (last name I forget) who was using a PFM for instruction and he was in the southern USA. I seem to remember he was going to switch to F1000's going forward but I did not follow the thread so dont know if he has done that. anyway, looking for a quality driver coach that has / will rent an F1000 at his track for a few days. My friend will come to him. like I said he has racing experience, can afford to pay any damage IF it occurs. thanks guys.

regards,

Liked: 1397

You probably should consider a FC for the formula car orientation, After that get a little time in a F3 or FA.

The FB engines are fragile and I don't think there will be many renters.

Liked: 1432

Sounds like a John Lewis F1000 deal, about the right time.

Run.

Contributing Member

no NOT john Lewis! and yes if anyone is reading this who doesn't know John Lewis, take the above SAGE advise.

Contributing Member

yes I guess an FC would do the trick. and anyone out there in the southern USA who has a well prepared FC for Rental and has a solid driver coaching background?
    Last edited by Blair Robertshaw; 11.04.14 at 7:32 PM.

Liked: 0
    Last edited by JScarallo; 11.04.14 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Added Link

Thread Information