Thread: FE Run-Off 2014

Liked: 7

Default FE Run-Off 2014

Good Luck and Best Wishes for a successful Run-Off to the entire FE group! I will be joining others waiting to hear the details of the pleasures and progress of the event in a great part of the country. Please share them if and when you can. Be safe, have fun, and enjoy the well earned privilege. After participating in the last five, I will have to settle for being at this one only in spirit.

Liked: 3

Finally got around to reading the story in Sports Car on probable winners in various classes. Surprise surprise they pick Scott R for the win. Would be nice for a flyover guy to win it!! Hope there are enuf cars in the race to make it official!!

That place is on my bucket list to run a race at... my son has a little more time to make it on his list...

Is Steve (One Formula) taking any FE's out there for the event??

Liked: 304

Carl, it sounds as if you might not know you can watch it live:

http://www.speedcasttv.com/scca/

Nothing showing yet but it is scheduled...

Contributing Member steve everard's Avatar
    Liked: 11

Default 2500 miles each way the runoffs begins Wednesday for us

Thanks Carl for your support, we were watching closely to see if you would enter the last race ,if you had Reece would not have qualified for the tow fund???? and we would not have entered the runoffs. Reece is leaving Michigan with his buddies Wednesday morning and will get there Saturday ish. 3 cars in the trailer ( hell of a road trip when your 21). My wife and I fly out on Sunday and meet Reece's grandparents who will be flying in from England. This is Bucket list stuff. Make sure you watch the broadcast, gonna be cool.

Liked: 384

Brandon Aleckson for President!!
    Ups wrong thread.
    Brandon Aleckson to win Runoffs for FE class......
    Just keeping good cheer up for West coast.\
    Maris Kazia ,CEO
    EuroKraft Inc Racing
    Circuito do Sol
    2014 Radical SR 3 RSX, 2x Tatuus FA 01
    BMW HP2 .BMW K1200 R.Porsche 996 Carerra 4s

Liked: 218

Stuart, Steve Grundahl's car is in my trailer which should be in Reno tonight. Three other cars in the trailer but none of them FE'S.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Liked: 218

I for one am really going to miss not having Carl P with us at the Runoffs this year. I can just imagine going to a winery with Carl and having a buxom young California blonde sommelier ask him what kind of wine he'd like. Carl's response would be be "what goes best with polish sausage? " No matter what her reply would be, Carl would say "well let me buy you a bottle of that. By the way my name is Przyborowski!"
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Liked: 3

SS tell Grundahl good luck. I'm sure Kent would love racing with him and taking the corkscrew a few times!! I sure know I would!!

Thread Information