Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 3

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketmensch View Post
    This build is nothing short of spectacular. My only comment would be driver sightlines. I personally like my dash to be as high as possible so I can see the shift LEDs easily. You may want to consider an open top steering wheel so you have better view of your dash. Other than that...can you make me one?
    sorry it's date night, i will have to go out later and see if i can pick up, jer and his wife are over in england, this is almost as fun as watching golf.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 4

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketmensch View Post
    This build is nothing short of spectacular. My only comment would be driver sightlines. I personally like my dash to be as high as possible so I can see the shift LEDs easily. You may want to consider an open top steering wheel so you have better view of your dash. Other than that...can you make me one?

Thanks for you r comments.
    The steering wheel will change to an open top one.

Desmond

Liked: 0

Default asharfirst

I looked at your pictures a masterful job looks really great. I do have 1 question. Is that the fuel pump in the drivers compartment? Is that allowed by rule? Again very nice job.

Contributing Member

Quote Originally Posted by asharfirst View Post
    I looked at your pictures a masterful job looks really great. I do have 1 question. Is that the fuel pump in the drivers compartment? Is that allowed by rule? Again very nice job.
    Thanks for the comments.
    Yes that is the fuel pump next to the fuel cell can.
    There is a top and a side panel so they are not exposed to the cockpit.

Desmond

Default Asharfirst

Again beautiful job. I did the conversion on the Mygale we used an in tank fuel pump. Might have been easier for you too. It just brothers me to have fuel that close to driver with a chance to leak. Looking at the rest of your work I'm sure you took that into account. Good job.

Tom Crew chief for Dave O'Leary NE Div. Nat. champ FM FF CSR DSR

You are a truly talented individual to be able to produce such an amazing vehicle, I am in awe of your accomplishment sir.

I hope you will continue to post more pictures as you wrap up the build and get the vehicle on a race track.

Contributing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSim View Post
    You are a truly talented individual to be able to produce such an amazing vehicle, I am in awe of your accomplishment sir.

I hope you will continue to post more pictures as you wrap up the build and get the vehicle on a race track.

Thanks.

More photos will be posted soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information