Thread: '84 Reynard

Liked: 0

Yes, I'm doing the unthinkable. Just don't have the time to contribute to the cause at this point so it's up for sale. 1984 Reynard with many '86 updates. VD rear wings and endplates.Modified to fit Pennon diffuser. kevlar front nose just installed. Mychron 3 dash. Motor originally by Nelson. 5 races and 2 test days on the motor since freshening.
    Comes with 1 set of technos and one set Compmotives with good rains. LOTS of spares including nose, topcover, uprights, rockers, shearplates, sandwich plate, plus many suspension links. Have a spare stock cylinder head as well. Also including a nose and diffuser mold with the car.
    Car is well sorted and has done a 1:33.8 at Road Atlanta (with me driving even).
    I'm 6'2" and 210 pounds with a size 13 foot and I can fit LEGALLY under the roll hoop in this car.
    I'll be posting pics, but for now email me if interested.
    Any time you solve one problem you invariably create another. Hopefully this one is easier to live with.

Liked: 11

Mark- we were wondering why you were not at RA today... I guess this explains things. I know Mark H. was hoping to see you guys there.

Sorry to hear you are getting out.
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Kinda sad about it myself. Just can't justify the investment in time and $$ right now. Gonna keep all the safety equip. though as I will be back on the track at some point.
    Any time you solve one problem you invariably create another. Hopefully this one is easier to live with.

Here's a pic of the car before the installation of the diffuser.

http://home.mindspring.com/~markcritter/id3.html

For the Ebayers among us:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

[size="1"][ July 25, 2004, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Mark C. Ritter ][/size]

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Mark,
    Hope you find a good home for her, sorry to hear about you leaving. Fellas, this is a great car! I spent a small fortune on updates for it, prior to selling it to Mark. For you West Coast guys, it ran 1:01's at PIR, and Firebird, a NASA championship in FC in 2001, beating many newer VanDiemens, A DB6, and even Tatuus. Very easy to setup, and drive.

Good luck, Mark!

Marshall Lillquist

Marshall,

Thank you for the endoresment. Marshall sold a great car to a newbie (me). Everytime I look at a pic of the car I feel a twinge of regret at selling it. I'd love to see it go to someone that could get a lot of use from it.

Liked: 1

Don't sell it man!
    Mark got this car up to speed quick, it has all the goodies and updates I wish I had on my SF84.
    Mark is also a Delta pilot so the safety part is also up to par ( no short cuts ).
    Hope it stays in the SeDiv ( I think [img]redface.gif[/img] ) because it will run up front.
    Good luck Mark we will miss ya.
    SuperTech Engineering inc.
    Mark Hatheway

Just a heads up guys. The auction is 2 days from closing.Despite coming with MANY spares and molds for nose and diffuser the reserve is only $250 more than I paid for this car. Add in the included Taylor Annular slave cylinder ($400), and Mychron 3 dash ($200) and someone is going to get a nice racing package for a very fair price. Might as well be YOU!

Just over a grand under reserve Speed! Trixie wants you to buy this car!

Less than a day to go and we are closing in on the reserve price. Be the one to snipe a great CFC package and get racing!

NEXT BIDDER GETS THE CAR!

Contributing Member formulasuper's Avatar
    Liked: 61

I would be very tempted if I didn't already have two!
    Scott Woodruff
    83 RT5 Ralt/Scooteria Suzuki Formula S

(former) F440/F5/FF/FC/FA
    65 FFR Cobra Roadster 4.6 DOHC

RESERVE MET! Car might be going to the great white north. 5 hours left for someone to keep the car here in the SE Div.

Liked: 1

Wow Mark I diden't know you were giving that car away! $7800?
    And who is RUSSMCB 86???
    Is this car going to stay in Marietta?
    SuperTech Engineering inc.
    Mark Hatheway

Darn, Russ let it slip away.
    Scott Woodruff

Try $8370! Looks like the car is heading to Colorado. Sorry Russ. The Ralt-Reynard merger will have to wait.

The Ralt-Reynard merger will have to wait.
    I've already got the Reynard-Ralt merger under way. Anyone know the gestation period for formula cars? OH NO, I just realized what may evolve; Reynalts!
    Scott Woodruff

Thread Information