Contributing Member
    Liked: 101

Default Great Cryo/REM Service from Stonebridge

I've had pretty limited experience with cryo treating parts, but when I have, it's worked very well. I've had a bunch of problems with my 901 Porsche transmission (very similar to a Hewland Mk 9) and decided to go all out on the latest one. I had Mike cryo treat and REM polish the ring and pinion, all the bearings, and gears 3-5. The price was good and his service was great. He worked my stuff in right away and turned it around faster than I expected.

The great news? The transmission now runs 40-50 degrees cooler! In previous versions of this transmission, I around 150 hours worth of data to show it runs 235-250 when being pushed. The first time out, it ran 180 degrees. Simply amazing. I will now use Mike to treat any transmission work I do and will have any new motor parts done. I have brake rotors that are going to him soon as well!

He's a long time Apexspeed guy and great to work with. I have no interest in it other than being a very, very happy customer.

http://www.cryosciencetechnologies.com/

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1907

Matt,

Thanks very much for the endorsement. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project and I'm really glad you realized the benefits that sold me on the Cryogenic process over 12 years ago as a dealer and now as owner of the company.

Thank you again, Mike
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Classifieds Super License racerdad2's Avatar
    Liked: 202

Please PM me for REM - Cryo Mark 9 internals. Thx !
    "An analog man living in a digital world"

Liked: 1432

Mike did my swiss-cheese/crack-a-lific brake rotors four years ago....and they are still on the car. Not a single crack, not even a hairline.

Cryo works.

Thanks Mike!

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1907

Quote Originally Posted by reidhazelton View Post
    Mike did my swiss-cheese/crack-a-lific brake rotors four years ago....and they are still on the car. Not a single crack, not even a hairline.

Cryo works.

Thanks Mike!

Thanks Reid.

Yea,.....Parts suppliers are NOT big fans of Stonebridge Cryoscience !
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Thread Information