Liked: 0

Default Another new guy.

Hi all, new guy here hoping for a few answers. I currently live in the Las Vegas valley area and from the research that I've done there seems to be very little racing here despite having a track. That or my Google-fu skills are not up to par. My question to you all is, what is the most popular class within a 4-6 hour range of me? To give a reference, Las Vegas to Los Angeles is about a 4 hour drive. I'd look to do research into a class that will provide me with options to race without having to cross the country.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 28

Default eformulaford.com

You should check out eformulaford.com. They run races mostly in the south Phoenix area, but there are a few nearer to you in NV. They have good car counts and pretty great racing from what I have been watching. I am a snowbird that is in Tucson all winter and have been very temped to join them in Phoenix but I don't really want to buy another car to do it.

Good luck and welcome!

Mike

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

ProAutoSports.com is the website for the above post. All cars are welcome. Street groups to full on racing. No need to buy a different car, unless a different group better meets your needs. I've seen old police Crown Victorias and newer half ton trucks on track......not withinn the race groups though.

Liked: 68

WWW.PacificF2000.com

If you are interested e-mail pacificf2000@hotmail.com or call 310-363-9444

EG

Thanks for all the quick info guys! I've been looking into Vees a lot because of their low cost, but they don't seem to be too popular out here in the west.

Liked: 942

VARA has active FV fields in Socal. They run vintage through modern.

http://www.vararacing.com/
    “Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.” -Peter Egan

Thanks for the info DanW, I'll look into VARA.

Thread Information