Thread: DB4 shocks

Liked: 24

Default DB4 shocks

Can anyone tell me what models these are I know Penski....however
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bummed hoping someone could tell me maybe what model these are, I cannot find a number on them to even hope of call any rebuild places.

Liked: 279

I think those are 8100's. The Penske website has an downloadable shock tuning and maintenance manual that would confirm my guess.
    Ciao,

Joel
    Piper DF-5 F1000

Sweet I want to get them rebuilt ...and would like to know a tom more about them...I run Koni's and wonder how different these are to them.

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Contact Chris Harrison at chris@harrisonautodynamics.com . Email him the pics and he will identify and also do the rebuild/valving/dyno if you want . He is a factory Ohlins dealer, but rebuilds all kinds of shocks. Get instructions from whomever does the rebuild. The clicks that change the bump and rebound are not linear, but are sort of exponential, so you need to know what does what to optimize the settings for different tracks.

Thank you all.....and anyone else who posts up

Thread Information