Liked: 0

Default Jim click valvoline Lola T204

Hi all,

am trying to find out any details on a Lola T204 formula ford,that was raced i believe in the 1990s by a driver called Jim click,from Tucson/Arizona and think he was also a ford dealer,the car i think ran in Valvoline colours when Jim raced the car,in formula ford

am looking for any photos of the car in Valvoline colours/contacts for Jim click/or people that where involved, or any details would be great to find out,

best regards.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 17

Default Contact info....

Yes Mr. Click is a major car dealer in the area and is known to maintain a few nice vintage race cars. I called the main dealership office and was told by a receptionist that you may send an email to jimclickoffice@jimclick.com and that you should address it to him and that he would" most likely respond in person".
    Jeremy Tucson Az.

Default re contact details

hi Jeremy,

that is so kind,thank you! will send a email later today,and let you know what response comes back,superb,

best regards!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 17

Well it's a place to start he is a very busy guy I expect. But maybe like the rest of us he opens the racing emails first!
    Good luck, J

Default re lola contact

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Soule View Post
    Well it's a place to start he is a very busy guy I expect. But maybe like the rest of us he opens the racing emails first!
    Good luck, J

hi Jeremy,just to update you,i had superb reply's from Mr clicks p.a and to say that he had contacted his crew that ran the car and they will be in touch,

and indeed straight away they where,really great people,and supplied me with photos of the car in the Valvoline colours and details,so superb,a huge thank you for they help and kindness,and also to you Jeremy for taking the time to make the call and make this possible,

very best regards

Thread Information