Liked: 14

Default Looking for job opportunity with a pro race team

Hello Apex Community,

My name is Jon Updegrove. I am 22 years old and from Allentown, PA. I am looking for the opportunity to work with a professional race team as a crew member and/or as a mechanic at the race shop. I crewed for Dave Weitzenhoff (F2000) and helped out Glenn with Auriana Racing (F1600) at Mid-Ohio 3 weeks ago and realized how passionate I am about race cars and racing.

I have been working on cars and race cars for over 7 years now. I have previous employment experience working in a shop as a mechanic and working at a local indoor kart track as a track marshall and mechanic. I am currently working in an auto body shop that also does restoration work and working for Imagine Lifestyles (http://www.imaginelifestyles.com/ult...ing-experience) as an Instructor, Head Instructor, and Chief of Event. I am also rebuilding from the ground up my own RF97 Van Diemen FC. In addition to crewing for Dave Weitzenhoff (F2000) and Auriana Racing (F1600), I have crewed for several other amateur racers before in classes such as FV, HP, EP, FP, F-Modified, B-Modified, and Kart Modified.

I am a hard working, detail oriented, very organized individual that takes pride in my work. I love learning new skills, traveling, and seeing new tracks and places. I would love the opportunity to do what I am most passionate about and show you what I can do to help your team win.

You can contact me through PM here on Apex or through one of the following:
    Email: me_jeu@hotmail.com
    Email: JonUpdegroveRacing@gmail.com
    Cell: 610-509-7321
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/jon.updegrove

Thank you for your time,
    Jon Updegrove

Liked: 3279

IMO, Jon would make an excellent crew/mechanic. He is very intelligent, learns things the 1st time he sees them, is good with his hands, is very observant, and has a great feel for mechanical equipment. He is also young, strong, and in great shape, so physical stuff should not be a challenge.
    Dave Weitzenhof

Thread Information