Liked: 601

Default GLC at Grattan June 28-29

The next in the GLC series of races (#3, #4) for Ford powered FC and CFC will be happening the end of June at Grattan Raceway near Grand Rapids, MI.
    This is a double Regional, and is always well supported by the GLC series competitors.
    Registration is open now (some wait until the last minute) with our CFC competitor David Rock being the first to enter, of any group.

If you have not run this track before, you are missing what I like to refer to as a roller coaster ride.

Contact me if you have any questions regarding Grattan or the GLC series, I'd be glad to help.

Keith Averill
    glc.series@racing-stuff.com

Liked: 19

Default Less than a week to GLC #2

Looks like it will be a pretty good turn out. Early entry deadline is 6/25 so there's still time to register and pay at the track.

Default GLC ar Grattan

GLC racers, be sure to stop by the trailer and pick-up your 2014 GLC series Tee.
    Our trailer will be there early Friday afternoon.
    With some of the other classes entries a little light, we should be able to race, load-up and leave at a very resonable time Sunday afternoon.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Liked: 254

Unfortunately, I'm still down for the count. I may try and make it out to spectate one of the days. You know, torture myself, watch you guys have fun as I miss out. With any luck I hope to make the remainder of the GLC events.

Default GLC at Grattan

Can't wait to see you in your new(er) ride.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Thread Information