Liked: 87

Default New Crossle Book coming soon!!

Crossle Owner Paul McMorran and author Alan Tyndall are coming out with a new book "Hidden Glory". It was scheduled to be out in June of 2014, but is going to publisher right now and will be out very soon...
    I will verify all info on pre order form to be correct and with Paul's permission will post here if its ok with forum rules...
    The last book was "Crossle -30 Years of Winning" out in late 80's. This new book is a must have for all Crossle owners!!!!

Mike Winebrenner
    1966 Crossle 9S
    1981 Crossle 45F

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

I have the initial book and would like to get in line for Pauls new version with great anticipation.
    The faithful 30F [except last time out but that is another post in another thread...] sharing the shop with the Brabham BT40 will be able to brag to its garage mate that it has a book about itself and its brethren whilst the BT40 and its ilk are often in the shadows of the F1 cars by the same name.....

Liked: 0

Good news, Crossle rules, and thanks to John, Arnie, and now Paul for keeping it all together. First book was fun looking forward to this one..

Mike, keep us informed please..... and thank you.
    Don Nelson

Liked: 56

I will sign up for a copy.
    Kevin
    Crossle 35F
    Van Diemen RF02

Liked: 87

Default New book :Hidden Glory!!!

I am getting info on cost (proposed 60.00 pounds which will be roughly 100.00 ) , I am checking on a "group" buy as well, so stay tuned....

Mike Winebrenner
    mdwracer@gmail.com
    1966 Crossle C9S
    1981 Crossle 45F

Liked: 21

Default Crossle Book

I would be interested in the book as well.

David Irwin
    Crossle 6F
    David Irwin
    Irwin Engineering
    Bailey, CO 80421
    303-653-5550

Liked: 229

My grapevine tells me the book will be coming out in September.

This was what I was sent yesterday.

The Crossle book is due out in September, it's taken a very long time for the author to research so the publication date keeps slipping.

Liked: 12

Post Crossle book

I am interested in this book. Keep me in mind for a group buy!

Craig Walker

Contributing Member Gary Sproul's Avatar
    Liked: 0

Default New Crossle Book coming soon!!

Dear Friend,

Copies of our long-awaited book ‘Hidden Glory, the Story of the Crosslé Car Company’ will be available from the end of August. On Wednesday 10 September from 12:00 to 14:00 we offer the opportunity to purchase a copy and have it signed by John Watson MBE, and others, at a reception on board SS Nomadic in central Belfast’s Titanic Quarter. Wattie’s introduction to the book highlights his association with the Crosslé family from the beginning of his racing career, and he’ll be joined by others who played an important role in the company John and Rosemary founded.

Nomadic was tender vessel to her famous big sister and, after restoration, forms a central part of the Titanic Belfast visitor centre. The little ship herself is well worth a guided visit (which we will provide), and sets an atmospheric backdrop to a milestone in the history of an exceptional little company. See www.nomadicbelfast.com

Please contact me if you need further information, and feel free to forward this to others who may be interested. I would be very pleased to see you there!

Regards,
    Paul

The Crosslé Car Company Limited
    Telephone: +44 289 076 3332
    www.crossle.co.uk

Liked: 56

I've received my copy of Hidden Glory, the new Crossle book. Very very nice. High quality, glossy, great pictures. I will certainly enjoy this and based on what I've seen I would recommend it.
    Kevin
    Crossle 35F
    Van Diemen RF02

Thread Information